Oct 11, 2012, 11:00 PM EDT
Let’s catch up on two of Thursday’s smaller moves.
- First, “Big” Ben Bishop will tend nets for the Ottawa Senators’ AHL affiliate, the Binghamton Senators, according to The Ottawa Sun. Promising prospect Robin Lehner is likely to push Bishop for starts with the Baby Sens, which makes sense since the two could very well battle for the backup job (or better) in the future.
(One would assume that Bishop has the inside track to be Craig Anderson‘s No. 2, but goalie situations often change rapidly.)
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story 1
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 22
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 70
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 8
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 11
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 46
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Discuss: Bruins smother ‘Hawks, take 2-1 series lead 92
- Marian Hossa won’t play in Game 3 11
- Report: Flyers, Streit agree to four-year, $21 million deal 39
- LIVE: Spurs-Heat, Game 6
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'