Oct 11, 2012, 11:00 PM EDT
Let’s catch up on two of Thursday’s smaller moves.
- First, “Big” Ben Bishop will tend nets for the Ottawa Senators’ AHL affiliate, the Binghamton Senators, according to The Ottawa Sun. Promising prospect Robin Lehner is likely to push Bishop for starts with the Baby Sens, which makes sense since the two could very well battle for the backup job (or better) in the future.
(One would assume that Bishop has the inside track to be Craig Anderson‘s No. 2, but goalie situations often change rapidly.)
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 1
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 0
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 13
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 33
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 19
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 58
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 26