Oct 11, 2012, 4:12 PM EST
Today, he added another to his collection – a mountain goat.
There's only one trophy in the world harder to get than this... And I'm getting that next. http://t.co/UOZyyymf—
David Booth (@D_Booth7) October 11, 2012
We assume Booth means the Stanley Cup when he says “there’s only trophy harder to get than this,” but if I were an elephant I’d watch my back.
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 1
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 0
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 42
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 31
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 45