Oct 11, 2012, 4:12 PM EDT
Today, he added another to his collection – a mountain goat.
There's only one trophy in the world harder to get than this... And I'm getting that next. http://t.co/UOZyyymf—
David Booth (@D_Booth7) October 11, 2012
We assume Booth means the Stanley Cup when he says “there’s only trophy harder to get than this,” but if I were an elephant I’d watch my back.
- Blackhawks nearly blow it…but don’t 3
- ‘Hawks rattle Rask with ‘way more traffic’ in Game 4 4
- Discuss: More Seabrook OT magic ties series 29
- Are the Pens leaning towards trading Letang? (Updated) 65
- Playoffs Tonight: Can ‘Hawks solve Rask? 24
- Sakic: If we keep top pick, we’ll likely draft a forward 27
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 37
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 61
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 103
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 12