Oct 11, 2012, 4:12 PM EDT
Today, he added another to his collection – a mountain goat.
There's only one trophy in the world harder to get than this... And I'm getting that next. http://t.co/UOZyyymf—
David Booth (@D_Booth7) October 11, 2012
We assume Booth means the Stanley Cup when he says “there’s only trophy harder to get than this,” but if I were an elephant I’d watch my back.
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 34
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 16
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 52
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 10