Oct 11, 2012, 4:12 PM EDT
Today, he added another to his collection – a mountain goat.
There's only one trophy in the world harder to get than this... And I'm getting that next. http://t.co/UOZyyymf—
David Booth (@D_Booth7) October 11, 2012
We assume Booth means the Stanley Cup when he says “there’s only trophy harder to get than this,” but if I were an elephant I’d watch my back.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18