Oct 11, 2012, 3:30 PM EST
Just to prove that making $6.8 million annually and winning the Stanley Cup hasn’t gone to his head, LA Kings forward Anze Kopitar recently gave a tour of the bungalow he shares with three other people to a Swedish TV crew.
The MTV “Cribs”-style program comes courtesy Viasat Hockey, a sports broadcasting channel focusing on various European leagues including the Swedish second division, which is where Kopitar and brother Gaspar currently play (for Mora IK).
The Kopitars live together, with their girlfriends, in a house complete with the three Fs of luxury: fridge, futon and functional coffee maker.
There are several awesome quotes within the first two minutes of the video, so I’ll stop typing now and let you watch:
My favorite part is when Gaspar wraps up the tour with “now let’s go play some mini-golf,” like it’s the most obvious thing to do after a TV crew comes and films your house.
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 0
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 19
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 27
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 9
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 35
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)