Oct 11, 2012, 3:30 PM EDT
Just to prove that making $6.8 million annually and winning the Stanley Cup hasn’t gone to his head, LA Kings forward Anze Kopitar recently gave a tour of the bungalow he shares with three other people to a Swedish TV crew.
The MTV “Cribs”-style program comes courtesy Viasat Hockey, a sports broadcasting channel focusing on various European leagues including the Swedish second division, which is where Kopitar and brother Gaspar currently play (for Mora IK).
The Kopitars live together, with their girlfriends, in a house complete with the three Fs of luxury: fridge, futon and functional coffee maker.
There are several awesome quotes within the first two minutes of the video, so I’ll stop typing now and let you watch:
My favorite part is when Gaspar wraps up the tour with “now let’s go play some mini-golf,” like it’s the most obvious thing to do after a TV crew comes and films your house.
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 7
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 22
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 7
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 13
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22