Oct 11, 2012, 3:30 PM EDT
Just to prove that making $6.8 million annually and winning the Stanley Cup hasn’t gone to his head, LA Kings forward Anze Kopitar recently gave a tour of the bungalow he shares with three other people to a Swedish TV crew.
The MTV “Cribs”-style program comes courtesy Viasat Hockey, a sports broadcasting channel focusing on various European leagues including the Swedish second division, which is where Kopitar and brother Gaspar currently play (for Mora IK).
The Kopitars live together, with their girlfriends, in a house complete with the three Fs of luxury: fridge, futon and functional coffee maker.
There are several awesome quotes within the first two minutes of the video, so I’ll stop typing now and let you watch:
My favorite part is when Gaspar wraps up the tour with “now let’s go play some mini-golf,” like it’s the most obvious thing to do after a TV crew comes and films your house.
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 7
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 37
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 16
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 19
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)