Oct 11, 2012, 3:30 PM EDT
Just to prove that making $6.8 million annually and winning the Stanley Cup hasn’t gone to his head, LA Kings forward Anze Kopitar recently gave a tour of the bungalow he shares with three other people to a Swedish TV crew.
The MTV “Cribs”-style program comes courtesy Viasat Hockey, a sports broadcasting channel focusing on various European leagues including the Swedish second division, which is where Kopitar and brother Gaspar currently play (for Mora IK).
The Kopitars live together, with their girlfriends, in a house complete with the three Fs of luxury: fridge, futon and functional coffee maker.
There are several awesome quotes within the first two minutes of the video, so I’ll stop typing now and let you watch:
My favorite part is when Gaspar wraps up the tour with “now let’s go play some mini-golf,” like it’s the most obvious thing to do after a TV crew comes and films your house.
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 4
- Hello Johansen? Boone Jenner out with broken hand 5
- Bruins release Leino; Boychuk staying put? 18
- Babcock doesn’t think this will be his last year with the Wings 9
- Starting tomorrow, PHT’s ‘Risk Factors’ Series 6
- Krug, Smith sign with Bruins 19
- PHT Morning Skate: Grigorenko with highlight-reel shootout goal 7
- Sabres lose Larsson, Kaleta to head injuries, Leafs’ Booth out too (Update: Franson’s hurt) 5
- Report: Dal Colle signs with Islanders (Updated) 1
- Bridge built: Blues lock up Schwartz to two-year deal reportedly worth $4.7M 12
- Jordan Subban has ‘moved on’ after ‘unfortunate’ photo caption by Vancouver papers (52)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Sabres’ Nolan, Avalanche don’t believe in analytics (32)
- Caps unveil new Winter Classic jerseys (28)
- Ouch: Datsyuk (separated shoulder) out 4-5 weeks (27)