Oct 11, 2012, 3:30 PM EST
Just to prove that making $6.8 million annually and winning the Stanley Cup hasn’t gone to his head, LA Kings forward Anze Kopitar recently gave a tour of the bungalow he shares with three other people to a Swedish TV crew.
The MTV “Cribs”-style program comes courtesy Viasat Hockey, a sports broadcasting channel focusing on various European leagues including the Swedish second division, which is where Kopitar and brother Gaspar currently play (for Mora IK).
The Kopitars live together, with their girlfriends, in a house complete with the three Fs of luxury: fridge, futon and functional coffee maker.
There are several awesome quotes within the first two minutes of the video, so I’ll stop typing now and let you watch:
My favorite part is when Gaspar wraps up the tour with “now let’s go play some mini-golf,” like it’s the most obvious thing to do after a TV crew comes and films your house.
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 39
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 16
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 36
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 82
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 33
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)