Oct 10, 2012, 4:20 PM EDT
Another day, another poll asking Canadians about the NHL lockout.
This latest poll, conducted by Ipsos Reid, asked Canadian hockey fans how they plan to spend the time they would’ve spent watching the NHL on Saturday night.
Given a list of activities, more than one-third (35%) will fill their hockey-watching time by spending more time with friends and family. Three in ten (30%) will replace time spent watching hockey by watching other sports, while two in ten (17%) will exercise or play other sports. Others will go to the movies (14%), get more sleep (13%), or even cry because there is no hockey (3%).
Personally we like the “get more sleep” option. You can never go wrong with more sleep. Plus, it’s sort of like watching the Calgary Flames anyway.
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 9
- Rangers hang on, even series with Caps 55
- Video: Ovechkin splits ‘D’, scores while falling 31
- Flames’ Gaudreau wasn’t happy with benching in Game 1 2
- Video: Blackhawks hold off Wild to take series lead 23
- Video: Therrien fuming after Bolts appear offside before OT winner 46
- Video: Lightning bolt to series lead on Kucherov’s double OT winner 14
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 8
- Report: BOG to vote on Vegas expansion in September 1
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (102)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappointment as Wild advance (99)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb (81)