Oct 10, 2012, 4:20 PM EST
Another day, another poll asking Canadians about the NHL lockout.
This latest poll, conducted by Ipsos Reid, asked Canadian hockey fans how they plan to spend the time they would’ve spent watching the NHL on Saturday night.
Given a list of activities, more than one-third (35%) will fill their hockey-watching time by spending more time with friends and family. Three in ten (30%) will replace time spent watching hockey by watching other sports, while two in ten (17%) will exercise or play other sports. Others will go to the movies (14%), get more sleep (13%), or even cry because there is no hockey (3%).
Personally we like the “get more sleep” option. You can never go wrong with more sleep. Plus, it’s sort of like watching the Calgary Flames anyway.
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 3
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 5
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 63
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 11
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap (66)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)