Oct 10, 2012, 4:20 PM EDT
Another day, another poll asking Canadians about the NHL lockout.
This latest poll, conducted by Ipsos Reid, asked Canadian hockey fans how they plan to spend the time they would’ve spent watching the NHL on Saturday night.
Given a list of activities, more than one-third (35%) will fill their hockey-watching time by spending more time with friends and family. Three in ten (30%) will replace time spent watching hockey by watching other sports, while two in ten (17%) will exercise or play other sports. Others will go to the movies (14%), get more sleep (13%), or even cry because there is no hockey (3%).
Personally we like the “get more sleep” option. You can never go wrong with more sleep. Plus, it’s sort of like watching the Calgary Flames anyway.
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 16
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 25
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13