Oct 10, 2012, 9:08 PM EDT
It might not be NHL hockey, but pucks will drop on NBC Sports Network this weekend.
As part of a college sports-heavy slate, NBC Sports Network’s coverage of NCAA hockey begins with the “Icebreaker” tournament.
Here is the schedule:
Friday (Oct. 12)
Notre Dame vs. Maine – 7 pm ET
Army vs. Nebraska-Omaha – 10 pm ET
Sat (Oct. 13)
Icebreaker final – 7:30 pm ET
Dave Strader and Pierre McGuire will be on-site to cover those games. (If you close your eyes every now and then, it may almost feel like the NHL and NHLPA’s slap-fight is over.)
There will also be a plethora of college football games in between Friday’s games and the final round, which you can read about here.
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 2) 0
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 27
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; Blues tie it up in waning moments 91
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 45
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 74
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 115
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 63