Oct 10, 2012, 9:08 PM EDT
It might not be NHL hockey, but pucks will drop on NBC Sports Network this weekend.
As part of a college sports-heavy slate, NBC Sports Network’s coverage of NCAA hockey begins with the “Icebreaker” tournament.
Here is the schedule:
Friday (Oct. 12)
Notre Dame vs. Maine – 7 pm ET
Army vs. Nebraska-Omaha – 10 pm ET
Sat (Oct. 13)
Icebreaker final – 7:30 pm ET
Dave Strader and Pierre McGuire will be on-site to cover those games. (If you close your eyes every now and then, it may almost feel like the NHL and NHLPA’s slap-fight is over.)
There will also be a plethora of college football games in between Friday’s games and the final round, which you can read about here.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5