Oct 10, 2012, 9:08 PM EDT
It might not be NHL hockey, but pucks will drop on NBC Sports Network this weekend.
As part of a college sports-heavy slate, NBC Sports Network’s coverage of NCAA hockey begins with the “Icebreaker” tournament.
Here is the schedule:
Friday (Oct. 12)
Notre Dame vs. Maine – 7 pm ET
Army vs. Nebraska-Omaha – 10 pm ET
Sat (Oct. 13)
Icebreaker final – 7:30 pm ET
Dave Strader and Pierre McGuire will be on-site to cover those games. (If you close your eyes every now and then, it may almost feel like the NHL and NHLPA’s slap-fight is over.)
There will also be a plethora of college football games in between Friday’s games and the final round, which you can read about here.
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 22
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 46
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 78
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 9
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 11
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 47
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Discuss: Bruins smother ‘Hawks, take 2-1 series lead 92
- Marian Hossa won’t play in Game 3 11
- Report: Flyers, Streit agree to four-year, $21 million deal 39
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires