Oct 10, 2012, 9:08 PM EST
It might not be NHL hockey, but pucks will drop on NBC Sports Network this weekend.
As part of a college sports-heavy slate, NBC Sports Network’s coverage of NCAA hockey begins with the “Icebreaker” tournament.
Here is the schedule:
Friday (Oct. 12)
Notre Dame vs. Maine – 7 pm ET
Army vs. Nebraska-Omaha – 10 pm ET
Sat (Oct. 13)
Icebreaker final – 7:30 pm ET
Dave Strader and Pierre McGuire will be on-site to cover those games. (If you close your eyes every now and then, it may almost feel like the NHL and NHLPA’s slap-fight is over.)
There will also be a plethora of college football games in between Friday’s games and the final round, which you can read about here.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35