Oct 10, 2012, 11:30 PM EDT
Let’s take a look at the latest round of overseas signings and similar movements.
- The Ottawa Citizen catches up with two Ottawa Senators scorers getting set to go overseas. Resurgent sniper Milan Michalek is expected to play for Czech team Budejovice for the first time since 2002-03. Meanwhile, Peter Regin is waiting for tax issues to clear up before he can play for the Herning Blue Fox in Denmark for the first time since the last lockout.
- Dale Weise looks primed to be the first Vancouver Canucks player to go overseas, as he’s close to getting a deal down with the Dutch Pro League according to 1130 News. He isn’t expecting to make much, but the contract reportedly covers his insurance and a bit more.
- Finally, it appears that Dustin Jeffrey will play for Medvescak in Austria as opposed to Tilburg in Holland, according to Elite Prospect’s Matias Strozyk.
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 2
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 9
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 23
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 17
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 8
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 25
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 38
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 38
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld