Oct 10, 2012, 11:30 PM EDT
Let’s take a look at the latest round of overseas signings and similar movements.
- The Ottawa Citizen catches up with two Ottawa Senators scorers getting set to go overseas. Resurgent sniper Milan Michalek is expected to play for Czech team Budejovice for the first time since 2002-03. Meanwhile, Peter Regin is waiting for tax issues to clear up before he can play for the Herning Blue Fox in Denmark for the first time since the last lockout.
- Dale Weise looks primed to be the first Vancouver Canucks player to go overseas, as he’s close to getting a deal down with the Dutch Pro League according to 1130 News. He isn’t expecting to make much, but the contract reportedly covers his insurance and a bit more.
- Finally, it appears that Dustin Jeffrey will play for Medvescak in Austria as opposed to Tilburg in Holland, according to Elite Prospect’s Matias Strozyk.
- NHL on NBCSN: Hungry Flyers set sights on rival Penguins 9
- Video: Raanta shuts out flat Flyers in emergency start 2
- Video: Flyers’ Jones lays out Smith, called for charging 13
- Video: Islanders’ Hickey cut after taking a skate to the face 1
- (Video) McKenzie: NHLPA ‘entirely on board’ with Voynov suspension 9
- If allegations are true, will Kings welcome Voynov back into their ‘special’ group? 34
- Rutherford on Fleury: ‘As long as I’m the GM, he’ll be our goalie’ 16
- Datsyuk will play tonight in Montreal 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers take on ‘Hawks in Chicago 9
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 30
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld