Oct 10, 2012, 11:30 PM EDT
Let’s take a look at the latest round of overseas signings and similar movements.
- The Ottawa Citizen catches up with two Ottawa Senators scorers getting set to go overseas. Resurgent sniper Milan Michalek is expected to play for Czech team Budejovice for the first time since 2002-03. Meanwhile, Peter Regin is waiting for tax issues to clear up before he can play for the Herning Blue Fox in Denmark for the first time since the last lockout.
- Dale Weise looks primed to be the first Vancouver Canucks player to go overseas, as he’s close to getting a deal down with the Dutch Pro League according to 1130 News. He isn’t expecting to make much, but the contract reportedly covers his insurance and a bit more.
- Finally, it appears that Dustin Jeffrey will play for Medvescak in Austria as opposed to Tilburg in Holland, according to Elite Prospect’s Matias Strozyk.
- Flyers overcome two-goal deficit to finally win at MSG 24
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes 39
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 22
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 23
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 47
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 135
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 40
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld