Oct 10, 2012, 11:30 PM EDT
Let’s take a look at the latest round of overseas signings and similar movements.
- The Ottawa Citizen catches up with two Ottawa Senators scorers getting set to go overseas. Resurgent sniper Milan Michalek is expected to play for Czech team Budejovice for the first time since 2002-03. Meanwhile, Peter Regin is waiting for tax issues to clear up before he can play for the Herning Blue Fox in Denmark for the first time since the last lockout.
- Dale Weise looks primed to be the first Vancouver Canucks player to go overseas, as he’s close to getting a deal down with the Dutch Pro League according to 1130 News. He isn’t expecting to make much, but the contract reportedly covers his insurance and a bit more.
- Finally, it appears that Dustin Jeffrey will play for Medvescak in Austria as opposed to Tilburg in Holland, according to Elite Prospect’s Matias Strozyk.
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 20
- NHL, Coyotes deny report that team is moving to Vegas 32
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 61
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 25
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 91
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 19
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 42
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 15
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 14
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 47
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (91)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld