Oct 10, 2012, 11:30 PM EDT
Let’s take a look at the latest round of overseas signings and similar movements.
- The Ottawa Citizen catches up with two Ottawa Senators scorers getting set to go overseas. Resurgent sniper Milan Michalek is expected to play for Czech team Budejovice for the first time since 2002-03. Meanwhile, Peter Regin is waiting for tax issues to clear up before he can play for the Herning Blue Fox in Denmark for the first time since the last lockout.
- Dale Weise looks primed to be the first Vancouver Canucks player to go overseas, as he’s close to getting a deal down with the Dutch Pro League according to 1130 News. He isn’t expecting to make much, but the contract reportedly covers his insurance and a bit more.
- Finally, it appears that Dustin Jeffrey will play for Medvescak in Austria as opposed to Tilburg in Holland, according to Elite Prospect’s Matias Strozyk.
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 2
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 32
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 143
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 15
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 4
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 24
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 28
- Watch Live: Bolts, Blues look to even up their respective series 0
- Preds’ Weber not travelling to Chicago 15
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (143)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (98)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld