Oct 9, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
Star NHL players aren’t the only ones spending their locked-out time overseas. Here’s a small collection of the guys who made their decisions (or had their decisions made for them) lately.
- Part-time Philadelphia Flyers ruffian Tom Sestito announced that he’s going to hurt people in an unusual hockey locale. Sestito announced that he signed with the Sheffield Steelers in England’s Elite Ice Hockey League via his Twitter page.
- New York Islanders defenseman Milan Jurcina will join Pirati Chomutov of the Czech Extraliga, according to Elite Prospects’ Matias Strozyk.
- Tomas Tatar’s short time in Slovakia looks like it’s come to an end; the Detroit Red Wings called him back to the AHL to play for the Grand Rapids Griffins. (H/T to Kukla’s Korner)
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 3
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 26
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 42
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)