Oct 5, 2012, 6:00 PM EDT
When you make big changes to video games, it’s common for there to be bugs and glitches.
EA Sports’ NHL 13 tweaked the title’s physics, resulting in some occasional odd moments. The company recently released a tongue-in-cheek video reacting to “the Hercules check,” which you can see below.
Note: there is some mild language, so this could qualify as NSFW.
Quick poll: do you think the decision not to reference “The Nutty Professor” was a missed opportunity or an example of tasteful restraint?
Either way, kudos to EA Sports for not taking themselves too seriously.
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 3
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 19
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 17
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 57
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (70)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (60)