Oct 5, 2012, 6:00 PM EDT
When you make big changes to video games, it’s common for there to be bugs and glitches.
EA Sports’ NHL 13 tweaked the title’s physics, resulting in some occasional odd moments. The company recently released a tongue-in-cheek video reacting to “the Hercules check,” which you can see below.
Note: there is some mild language, so this could qualify as NSFW.
Quick poll: do you think the decision not to reference “The Nutty Professor” was a missed opportunity or an example of tasteful restraint?
Either way, kudos to EA Sports for not taking themselves too seriously.
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 47
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 24
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? 39
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 30
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 9
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 40
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 26
- Pressing question: Can the Blues get back on track? 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension 91
- Sabres, Panthers have best odds for 2014 NHL draft lottery 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers (53)
- Halak’s agent ‘bewildered’ by Oates’ remarks prior to Blues game (51)