Oct 5, 2012, 6:00 PM EDT
When you make big changes to video games, it’s common for there to be bugs and glitches.
EA Sports’ NHL 13 tweaked the title’s physics, resulting in some occasional odd moments. The company recently released a tongue-in-cheek video reacting to “the Hercules check,” which you can see below.
Note: there is some mild language, so this could qualify as NSFW.
Quick poll: do you think the decision not to reference “The Nutty Professor” was a missed opportunity or an example of tasteful restraint?
Either way, kudos to EA Sports for not taking themselves too seriously.
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 8
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 29
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 28
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (45)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)