Oct 5, 2012, 6:00 PM EDT
When you make big changes to video games, it’s common for there to be bugs and glitches.
EA Sports’ NHL 13 tweaked the title’s physics, resulting in some occasional odd moments. The company recently released a tongue-in-cheek video reacting to “the Hercules check,” which you can see below.
Note: there is some mild language, so this could qualify as NSFW.
Quick poll: do you think the decision not to reference “The Nutty Professor” was a missed opportunity or an example of tasteful restraint?
Either way, kudos to EA Sports for not taking themselves too seriously.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5