Oct 5, 2012, 6:00 PM EDT
When you make big changes to video games, it’s common for there to be bugs and glitches.
EA Sports’ NHL 13 tweaked the title’s physics, resulting in some occasional odd moments. The company recently released a tongue-in-cheek video reacting to “the Hercules check,” which you can see below.
Note: there is some mild language, so this could qualify as NSFW.
Quick poll: do you think the decision not to reference “The Nutty Professor” was a missed opportunity or an example of tasteful restraint?
Either way, kudos to EA Sports for not taking themselves too seriously.
- NHL on NBCSN: Hungry Flyers set sights on rival Penguins 9
- Video: Raanta shuts out flat Flyers in emergency start 2
- Video: Flyers’ Jones lays out Smith, called for charging 13
- Video: Islanders’ Hickey cut after taking a skate to the face 1
- (Video) McKenzie: NHLPA ‘entirely on board’ with Voynov suspension 9
- If allegations are true, will Kings welcome Voynov back into their ‘special’ group? 34
- Rutherford on Fleury: ‘As long as I’m the GM, he’ll be our goalie’ 16
- Datsyuk will play tonight in Montreal 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers take on ‘Hawks in Chicago 9
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 30
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)