Oct 4, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
Galiardi is coming off a season where he had nine goals and 15 points in 69 games with the San Jose Sharks and Colorado Avalanche. He was also part of a postseason controversy after St. Louis’ Andy McDonald said Galiardi elbowed him so hard in the head that McDonald’s helmet cracked.
He signed a one-year, $950,000 deal with the San Jose Sharks in July after earning $700,000 last season.
Galiardi was originally taken by the Avalanche in the second round of the 2007 NHL Entry Draft and he’s recorded 73 points in 185 career NHL games.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 15
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 57
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 25
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 11
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (60)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)