Oct 4, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
Galiardi is coming off a season where he had nine goals and 15 points in 69 games with the San Jose Sharks and Colorado Avalanche. He was also part of a postseason controversy after St. Louis’ Andy McDonald said Galiardi elbowed him so hard in the head that McDonald’s helmet cracked.
He signed a one-year, $950,000 deal with the San Jose Sharks in July after earning $700,000 last season.
Galiardi was originally taken by the Avalanche in the second round of the 2007 NHL Entry Draft and he’s recorded 73 points in 185 career NHL games.
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 4
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 11
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 61
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (62)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Arena deal in jeopardy? Glendale mayor requests investigation into ‘clear violation’ of state law (42)
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal (42)