Oct 2, 2012, 4:38 PM EDT
On a day where negative lockout news reigned, a positive occurred in Chicago.
Marian Hossa, who suffered a season-ending concussion in April, was back in the Windy City working out with several Blackhawks coaches.
According to CSN Chicago’s Tracey Myers, Hossa participated in an hour-long training regime on Tuesday, skating with conditioning coach Kevin Delaney. The veteran winger was “working out on a high level,” but declined an interview request following the session.
Hossa has been largely silent since suffering the concussion at the hands of Raffi Torres in Chicago’s opening-round playoff loss to the Coyotes.
The Slovak sniper spoke with the media in July — discussing the dark days that immediately followed the hit — in what was his last major interview regarding his health and recovery.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 19
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 30
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)