Sep 30, 2012, 3:42 PM EDT
People have to stay busy during the lockout. Fortunately for Maxime Talbot, hockey isn’t the only thing he’s good at.
He also seems to have a fair amount of skill in the archery department, as he recently demonstrated by shooting a puck out of midair. You can see it for yourself below:
“If I aim like this on the ice, I will score a lot of goals,” Talbot tweeted.
As it is, he set a career-high last season with 19 goals in his first campaign with the Philadelphia Flyers.
File this under news we occupy our time with while we wait for the players’ union and league to agree to a new CBA.
- Don Cherry: Canucks GM Gillis threw coaches ‘under the bus’ 11
- Playoffs Tonight: Bruins know series vs Rangers isn’t over 10
- Sens’ Alfredsson: We probably won’t win this series 18
- Discuss: Penguins overwhelm Senators to take Game 4 67
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting 96
- Gillis: Vigneault fired because results weren’t there 20
- Official: Canucks fire head coach Vigneault, assistants Bowness and Brown 33
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? 99
- Playoffs Tonight: Senators confident they can beat Penguins 38
- Video: Kings denied a goal after quick whistle 29
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (99)
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? (99)
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting (96)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (93)
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- HBT: Canseco suspect in Vegas sexual assault
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger