Sep 30, 2012, 3:42 PM EDT
People have to stay busy during the lockout. Fortunately for Maxime Talbot, hockey isn’t the only thing he’s good at.
He also seems to have a fair amount of skill in the archery department, as he recently demonstrated by shooting a puck out of midair. You can see it for yourself below:
“If I aim like this on the ice, I will score a lot of goals,” Talbot tweeted.
As it is, he set a career-high last season with 19 goals in his first campaign with the Philadelphia Flyers.
File this under news we occupy our time with while we wait for the players’ union and league to agree to a new CBA.
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 0
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 18
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 7
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 55
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 5
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 4
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 48
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 11
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)