Sep 30, 2012, 3:42 PM EDT
People have to stay busy during the lockout. Fortunately for Maxime Talbot, hockey isn’t the only thing he’s good at.
He also seems to have a fair amount of skill in the archery department, as he recently demonstrated by shooting a puck out of midair. You can see it for yourself below:
“If I aim like this on the ice, I will score a lot of goals,” Talbot tweeted.
As it is, he set a career-high last season with 19 goals in his first campaign with the Philadelphia Flyers.
File this under news we occupy our time with while we wait for the players’ union and league to agree to a new CBA.
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 3
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 34
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 23
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 36
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 20
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (68)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)