Sep 30, 2012, 3:42 PM EDT
People have to stay busy during the lockout. Fortunately for Maxime Talbot, hockey isn’t the only thing he’s good at.
He also seems to have a fair amount of skill in the archery department, as he recently demonstrated by shooting a puck out of midair. You can see it for yourself below:
“If I aim like this on the ice, I will score a lot of goals,” Talbot tweeted.
As it is, he set a career-high last season with 19 goals in his first campaign with the Philadelphia Flyers.
File this under news we occupy our time with while we wait for the players’ union and league to agree to a new CBA.
- Video: Red Wings’ fans show support for Gordie Howe 0
- Burrows suspended three games for ‘late hit to the head’ on Emelin 11
- Blues say Center for Disease Control hasn’t been to Scottrade, don’t plan on it coming 7
- Agent: Vanek was not ‘involved’ in money laundering 12
- Even after big changes, Isles still struggling defensively 13
- Back to junior: Sabres return Reinhart to WHL Kootenay 4
- Report: Phone hearing for Burrows, who says hit on Emelin wasn’t late 38
- Video: Burrows catches Emelin with a late hit (Updated) 12
- Report: Thomas Vanek involved in money laundering scandal 37
- Video: Devils (finally) win a shootout 4
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (62)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (46)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)