Sep 30, 2012, 3:42 PM EDT
People have to stay busy during the lockout. Fortunately for Maxime Talbot, hockey isn’t the only thing he’s good at.
He also seems to have a fair amount of skill in the archery department, as he recently demonstrated by shooting a puck out of midair. You can see it for yourself below:
“If I aim like this on the ice, I will score a lot of goals,” Talbot tweeted.
As it is, he set a career-high last season with 19 goals in his first campaign with the Philadelphia Flyers.
File this under news we occupy our time with while we wait for the players’ union and league to agree to a new CBA.
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 1
- Reports: Chara could miss at least 4-6 weeks with knee injury 5
- Video: Red Wings’ stars stun Penguins with late surge 9
- Report: Isles’ Bailey out indefinitely after breaking hand 1
- Dale Hunter: Ovechkin isn’t going to win the Selke, but he’s ‘coachable’ 13
- Voynov case: D.A. wants ‘additional follow-up’ from police before deciding on charges 20
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins 82
- Video: Pittsburgh pays tribute to Ottawa tragedy with O Canada rendition 15
- Video: McKenzie talks latest from Ottawa shootings, Voynov investigation 0
- WATCH LIVE: Pittsburgh vs. Philly on Rivalry Night 3
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)