Sep 29, 2012, 2:20 PM EDT
Sodertalje was relegated to HockeyAllsvenskan in 2011, which means that they’re now playing in the second highest tier of Swedish hockey.
Hagelin began his pro career last season after spending four seasons with the University of Michigan. He ended up with 14 goals and 38 points in 64 games with the New York Rangers. He ranked sixth among all rookies in points and lead the rookie class with a plus-21 rating.
He got a healthy amount of playing time during the Rangers’ run to the Eastern Conference finals and is expected to continue to play a significant role with New York when the lockout ends.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 46
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 68
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)