Sep 25, 2012, 12:44 PM EDT
The NHL’s work stoppage continues to take its toll on those with no control over it.
According to Jeremy Rutherford of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, the Blues made 20 layoffs last week and told all other staffers their salary and/or hours would be cut.
Half the layoffs were reportedly in the sales department, which as you can imagine doesn’t have much to sell these days.
No word if the laid-off employees will get their jobs back once the lockout comes to an end. (Whenever that might be.)
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 22
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 5
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 17