Sep 25, 2012, 12:44 PM EST
The NHL’s work stoppage continues to take its toll on those with no control over it.
According to Jeremy Rutherford of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, the Blues made 20 layoffs last week and told all other staffers their salary and/or hours would be cut.
Half the layoffs were reportedly in the sales department, which as you can imagine doesn’t have much to sell these days.
No word if the laid-off employees will get their jobs back once the lockout comes to an end. (Whenever that might be.)
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny 0
- In praise of the Hamburglar 13
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 6
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 17
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 52