Sep 25, 2012, 9:45 AM EST
Chris Chelios has always been a feisty guy whether on or off the ice. If TMZ has it right, he’s also a real treat to be around at the bar just so long as you’re not a big Chicago Bears fan.
TMZ believes they’ve got a video of Chelios at Stanley’s Kitchen and Tap in Chicago burning a Jay Cutler jersey.
Say what? Have a look for yourself at their site.
The catch here is you don’t actually see Chelios’ face and you only hear onlookers say his name. Unless you’re good at telling who someone is by seeing their arm or the back of their head, there’s no way for sure to know it’s actually him.
Chelios may still be loved by many Blackhawks fans, and taking Cutler to task may only make them love him more, but after all the time he spent playing for the hated Detroit Red Wings, Chicago fans may not feel too warm and fuzzy about him anyhow.
One thing’s for sure, if that is Chelios I definitely want to party with that guy.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 37
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 9
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 28