Sep 25, 2012, 9:45 AM EDT
Chris Chelios has always been a feisty guy whether on or off the ice. If TMZ has it right, he’s also a real treat to be around at the bar just so long as you’re not a big Chicago Bears fan.
TMZ believes they’ve got a video of Chelios at Stanley’s Kitchen and Tap in Chicago burning a Jay Cutler jersey.
Say what? Have a look for yourself at their site.
The catch here is you don’t actually see Chelios’ face and you only hear onlookers say his name. Unless you’re good at telling who someone is by seeing their arm or the back of their head, there’s no way for sure to know it’s actually him.
Chelios may still be loved by many Blackhawks fans, and taking Cutler to task may only make them love him more, but after all the time he spent playing for the hated Detroit Red Wings, Chicago fans may not feel too warm and fuzzy about him anyhow.
One thing’s for sure, if that is Chelios I definitely want to party with that guy.
- Playoffs Tonight: Penguins aim to finish off Senators 8
- Kings’ Quick ‘didn’t have to work hard’ in shutout win over Sharks 6
- Discuss: Kings dominate Game 5, one win away from Western Conference final 19
- Discuss: Red Wings take 3-1 series lead 50
- Discuss: Rangers stay alive with OT win 78
- What they’re saying about the Avs hiring Patrick Roy 6
- It’s official: Colorado names Roy sixth head coach in franchise history 48
- Couture accuses Kings captain Brown of diving 38
- Three reasons why the Rangers might buy out Richards 26
- Richards made a healthy scratch for Game 4 35
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting (113)
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? (101)
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (99)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (95)
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Watch LIVE: Sharks-Kings, Game 5
- PHT: Wings push Hawks to brink of elimination
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Posnanski: Hornets more than a name to Charlotte