Sep 25, 2012, 9:45 AM EDT
Chris Chelios has always been a feisty guy whether on or off the ice. If TMZ has it right, he’s also a real treat to be around at the bar just so long as you’re not a big Chicago Bears fan.
TMZ believes they’ve got a video of Chelios at Stanley’s Kitchen and Tap in Chicago burning a Jay Cutler jersey.
Say what? Have a look for yourself at their site.
The catch here is you don’t actually see Chelios’ face and you only hear onlookers say his name. Unless you’re good at telling who someone is by seeing their arm or the back of their head, there’s no way for sure to know it’s actually him.
Chelios may still be loved by many Blackhawks fans, and taking Cutler to task may only make them love him more, but after all the time he spent playing for the hated Detroit Red Wings, Chicago fans may not feel too warm and fuzzy about him anyhow.
One thing’s for sure, if that is Chelios I definitely want to party with that guy.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 20
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)