Sep 25, 2012, 9:45 AM EDT
Chris Chelios has always been a feisty guy whether on or off the ice. If TMZ has it right, he’s also a real treat to be around at the bar just so long as you’re not a big Chicago Bears fan.
TMZ believes they’ve got a video of Chelios at Stanley’s Kitchen and Tap in Chicago burning a Jay Cutler jersey.
Say what? Have a look for yourself at their site.
The catch here is you don’t actually see Chelios’ face and you only hear onlookers say his name. Unless you’re good at telling who someone is by seeing their arm or the back of their head, there’s no way for sure to know it’s actually him.
Chelios may still be loved by many Blackhawks fans, and taking Cutler to task may only make them love him more, but after all the time he spent playing for the hated Detroit Red Wings, Chicago fans may not feel too warm and fuzzy about him anyhow.
One thing’s for sure, if that is Chelios I definitely want to party with that guy.
- NHL, Coyotes deny report that team is moving to Vegas 0
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 31
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 19
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 82
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 18
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 42
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 14
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 13
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 46
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 5
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (82)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)