Sep 24, 2012, 3:15 PM EST
UFC president Dana White may think the NHL lockout “sucks,” but another person hockey fans are dying to hear from isn’t so upset.
Fisher has said he’ll stay in Nashville as opposed to playing in Europe during the work stoppage.
It’s expected the couple will be able to manage financially in the meantime.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 34
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 9
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 9
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 28