Sep 24, 2012, 3:15 PM EDT
UFC president Dana White may think the NHL lockout “sucks,” but another person hockey fans are dying to hear from isn’t so upset.
Fisher has said he’ll stay in Nashville as opposed to playing in Europe during the work stoppage.
It’s expected the couple will be able to manage financially in the meantime.
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 5
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 13
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 25
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13