Sep 22, 2012, 11:35 AM EST
All right so we’re all hurting for something that’s like hockey and Lightning coach Guy Boucher is here to help us all out.
Boucher threw out the first pitch at last night’s Tampa Bay Rays game and rather than throw it, he did things a little differently — he used a hockey stick to send the ball to home plate. Check out the video here courtesy of the Lightning.
I don’t know about you guys, but baseball would be a lot more interesting/terrifying if the pitchers had to send the ball home like this instead. If the World Series makes it to November, can we force this to happen?
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 39
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 9
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 28