Sep 22, 2012, 11:35 AM EDT
All right so we’re all hurting for something that’s like hockey and Lightning coach Guy Boucher is here to help us all out.
Boucher threw out the first pitch at last night’s Tampa Bay Rays game and rather than throw it, he did things a little differently — he used a hockey stick to send the ball to home plate. Check out the video here courtesy of the Lightning.
I don’t know about you guys, but baseball would be a lot more interesting/terrifying if the pitchers had to send the ball home like this instead. If the World Series makes it to November, can we force this to happen?
- More like it? Avs crush Canucks 26
- Video: Beauties from Perry, Eberle and Duchene 4
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 26
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Report: Billionaire wants NHL team in Vegas; new Coyotes owner ‘sees flipping the team as a good investment’ 23
- Chara has PCL tear, out 4-6 weeks 20
- Coburn, MacDonald out four weeks with lower-body injuries 20
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 10
- Reports: Chara could miss at least 4-6 weeks with knee injury 13
- Video: Red Wings’ stars stun Penguins with late surge 32
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)