Sep 22, 2012, 11:35 AM EDT
All right so we’re all hurting for something that’s like hockey and Lightning coach Guy Boucher is here to help us all out.
Boucher threw out the first pitch at last night’s Tampa Bay Rays game and rather than throw it, he did things a little differently — he used a hockey stick to send the ball to home plate. Check out the video here courtesy of the Lightning.
I don’t know about you guys, but baseball would be a lot more interesting/terrifying if the pitchers had to send the ball home like this instead. If the World Series makes it to November, can we force this to happen?
- Rangers hang on, even series with Caps 55
- Video: Ovechkin splits ‘D’, scores while falling 31
- Flames’ Gaudreau wasn’t happy with benching in Game 1 1
- Video: Blackhawks hold off Wild to take series lead 23
- Video: Therrien fuming after Bolts appear offside before OT winner 45
- Video: Lightning bolt to series lead on Kucherov’s double OT winner 14
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 8
- Report: BOG to vote on Vegas expansion in September 1
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits 100
- Howard won’t demand trade out of Detroit 19
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (101)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappointment as Wild advance (99)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb (81)