Sep 22, 2012, 11:35 AM EST
All right so we’re all hurting for something that’s like hockey and Lightning coach Guy Boucher is here to help us all out.
Boucher threw out the first pitch at last night’s Tampa Bay Rays game and rather than throw it, he did things a little differently — he used a hockey stick to send the ball to home plate. Check out the video here courtesy of the Lightning.
I don’t know about you guys, but baseball would be a lot more interesting/terrifying if the pitchers had to send the ball home like this instead. If the World Series makes it to November, can we force this to happen?
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 35
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 26
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 6
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 25
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 102
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 130
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 15
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 90
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (131)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (110)