Sep 20, 2012, 1:56 PM EDT
Seguin, 20, led the B’s in scoring last year — his sophomore campaign — and recently inked a six-year, $34.5 million extension to remain in Boston through 2019.
Money in the bank, upcoming trip to Europe…yep, things are going pretty well for the guy.
Of course, Seguin’s Swiss excursion could be a challenge. He’s joining a Biel club light on talent — aside from ex-Oilers, Lighting and Coyotes forward Marc-Antoine Pouliot, the team doesn’t have much NHL experience.
But what Biel lacks in talent it makes up for in style. GLADIATOR STYLE.
Check out the bio pics from the team website:
So yeah, those exist. If someone can explain why No. 97 is brandishing a pair of axes, I’m all ears.
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 0
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 1
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 7
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 15
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 69
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 63
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 9
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)