Sep 20, 2012, 1:56 PM EST
Seguin, 20, led the B’s in scoring last year — his sophomore campaign — and recently inked a six-year, $34.5 million extension to remain in Boston through 2019.
Money in the bank, upcoming trip to Europe…yep, things are going pretty well for the guy.
Of course, Seguin’s Swiss excursion could be a challenge. He’s joining a Biel club light on talent — aside from ex-Oilers, Lighting and Coyotes forward Marc-Antoine Pouliot, the team doesn’t have much NHL experience.
But what Biel lacks in talent it makes up for in style. GLADIATOR STYLE.
Check out the bio pics from the team website:
So yeah, those exist. If someone can explain why No. 97 is brandishing a pair of axes, I’m all ears.
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 0
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 7
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 1
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 24
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11