Sep 20, 2012, 1:56 PM EDT
Seguin, 20, led the B’s in scoring last year — his sophomore campaign — and recently inked a six-year, $34.5 million extension to remain in Boston through 2019.
Money in the bank, upcoming trip to Europe…yep, things are going pretty well for the guy.
Of course, Seguin’s Swiss excursion could be a challenge. He’s joining a Biel club light on talent — aside from ex-Oilers, Lighting and Coyotes forward Marc-Antoine Pouliot, the team doesn’t have much NHL experience.
But what Biel lacks in talent it makes up for in style. GLADIATOR STYLE.
Check out the bio pics from the team website:
So yeah, those exist. If someone can explain why No. 97 is brandishing a pair of axes, I’m all ears.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)