Sep 20, 2012, 1:56 PM EDT
Seguin, 20, led the B’s in scoring last year — his sophomore campaign — and recently inked a six-year, $34.5 million extension to remain in Boston through 2019.
Money in the bank, upcoming trip to Europe…yep, things are going pretty well for the guy.
Of course, Seguin’s Swiss excursion could be a challenge. He’s joining a Biel club light on talent — aside from ex-Oilers, Lighting and Coyotes forward Marc-Antoine Pouliot, the team doesn’t have much NHL experience.
But what Biel lacks in talent it makes up for in style. GLADIATOR STYLE.
Check out the bio pics from the team website:
So yeah, those exist. If someone can explain why No. 97 is brandishing a pair of axes, I’m all ears.
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 4
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 9
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 3
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 22
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 10
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 38
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 12
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)