Sep 20, 2012, 1:56 PM EDT
Seguin, 20, led the B’s in scoring last year — his sophomore campaign — and recently inked a six-year, $34.5 million extension to remain in Boston through 2019.
Money in the bank, upcoming trip to Europe…yep, things are going pretty well for the guy.
Of course, Seguin’s Swiss excursion could be a challenge. He’s joining a Biel club light on talent — aside from ex-Oilers, Lighting and Coyotes forward Marc-Antoine Pouliot, the team doesn’t have much NHL experience.
But what Biel lacks in talent it makes up for in style. GLADIATOR STYLE.
Check out the bio pics from the team website:
So yeah, those exist. If someone can explain why No. 97 is brandishing a pair of axes, I’m all ears.
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 14
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 15
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 13
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 7
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 22
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 37
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 38
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 42
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (70)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)