Sep 16, 2012, 1:31 PM EDT
With the lockout underway now, it’s time for everyone on both sides to step up their public relations game. While the league and many teams are posting letters to the fans, the NHLPA took things a step further with a video for the fans.
In it you’ll hear from Sidney Crosby, Jonathan Toews, James Reimer, Gabriel Landeskog and others about what their position is, how they’re trying to help struggling teams, and how they’d be happy to play without an agreement if not for that whole “owners aren’t willing to do that” thing.
Meanwhile, neither side is rushing to the boardroom to actually negotiate.
- Happy now? Kessel dropped 13 lbs. this summer 15
- Rich Peverley retires from NHL, joins Stars’ front office 9
- Update: Multiple witnesses reportedly subpoenaed in Patrick Kane rape investigation 37
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 28
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 26
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (49)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (43)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)