Sep 16, 2012, 7:12 PM EST
Swedish team Mora IK is making a bid to gain Anze Kopitar‘s services during the lockout.
One might find it odd that Kopitar would play for a team in Sweden’s second league, yet PHT’s Joe Yerdon found out that his brother Gasper Kopitar is on Mora’s roster.
(Kopitar may need to dominate inferior competition in a different number if he signs, as Patrick Bjorkstrand currently sports his No. 11.)
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 14
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 13
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 6
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8