Sep 16, 2012, 7:12 PM EDT
Swedish team Mora IK is making a bid to gain Anze Kopitar‘s services during the lockout.
One might find it odd that Kopitar would play for a team in Sweden’s second league, yet PHT’s Joe Yerdon found out that his brother Gasper Kopitar is on Mora’s roster.
(Kopitar may need to dominate inferior competition in a different number if he signs, as Patrick Bjorkstrand currently sports his No. 11.)
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5