Sep 16, 2012, 7:12 PM EDT
Swedish team Mora IK is making a bid to gain Anze Kopitar‘s services during the lockout.
One might find it odd that Kopitar would play for a team in Sweden’s second league, yet PHT’s Joe Yerdon found out that his brother Gasper Kopitar is on Mora’s roster.
(Kopitar may need to dominate inferior competition in a different number if he signs, as Patrick Bjorkstrand currently sports his No. 11.)
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 7
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 32
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 6
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 28
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6