Sep 16, 2012, 7:12 PM EDT
Swedish team Mora IK is making a bid to gain Anze Kopitar‘s services during the lockout.
One might find it odd that Kopitar would play for a team in Sweden’s second league, yet PHT’s Joe Yerdon found out that his brother Gasper Kopitar is on Mora’s roster.
(Kopitar may need to dominate inferior competition in a different number if he signs, as Patrick Bjorkstrand currently sports his No. 11.)
- Report: No suspension for Lucic spear of DeKeyser 22
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 5
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 113
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 54
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 7
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 14
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 41
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 17