Sep 16, 2012, 5:51 PM EST
NHLPA exec Steve Fehr and NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly didn’t meet but they did speak over the phone today, according to Katie Strang.
The two sides reportedly plan on speaking again Tuesday night.
It doesn’t appear that the conversation was particularly fruitful, as RDS said there’s “nothing new to report.”
For a road map of some of the deadlines for players and owners, check out the official lockout post.
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 4
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 16
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 59
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5