Sep 16, 2012, 5:51 PM EDT
NHLPA exec Steve Fehr and NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly didn’t meet but they did speak over the phone today, according to Katie Strang.
The two sides reportedly plan on speaking again Tuesday night.
It doesn’t appear that the conversation was particularly fruitful, as RDS said there’s “nothing new to report.”
For a road map of some of the deadlines for players and owners, check out the official lockout post.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 26
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50