Sep 15, 2012, 1:15 PM EDT
The Sabres finally got a deal done with Tyler Ennis.
Ennis broke out two seasons ago scoring 20 goals with 49 points. Last season in just 48 games, he piled up 15 goals and 34 points. Project that out over a full season and he’d be right there with Jason Pominville and Thomas Vanek as a top scorer on the team.
At 5’9″ Ennis doesn’t bring size but he brings plenty of skill, something the Sabres could always use more of. Once the season is set to start, Ennis could wind up centering either Vanek or Pominville.
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 0
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 4
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 15
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 88
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 10
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 12
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 17
- Chiarelli named Oilers’ GM and president of hockey ops 34
- Weber out for remainder of series, but ‘did not suffer an ACL injury’ 6
- Report: Oilers’ Lowe removed from Hockey Ops role 19
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (89)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (88)