Sep 15, 2012, 10:12 PM EDT
If you want to witness a collection of some of the NHL’s best young talent, book a trip to Oklahoma City.
The Edmonton Oilers assigned 26 players to the AHL’s Oklahoma City Barons, including high-end players Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Jordan Eberle and Justin Schultz. Here’s the full list:
Sportsnet reports that he needs permission from the Oilers to do so.
If that works out, he’ll play for the KHL’s Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk, according to Slava Malamud.
Don’t want to go to Oklahoma City for a lockout diversion? Kill some time trying to figure out how to pronounce that team name instead, then.
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 21
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 9
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 10
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 18
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 22
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 12
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 33
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)