Sep 15, 2012, 10:12 PM EST
If you want to witness a collection of some of the NHL’s best young talent, book a trip to Oklahoma City.
The Edmonton Oilers assigned 26 players to the AHL’s Oklahoma City Barons, including high-end players Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Jordan Eberle and Justin Schultz. Here’s the full list:
Sportsnet reports that he needs permission from the Oilers to do so.
If that works out, he’ll play for the KHL’s Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk, according to Slava Malamud.
Don’t want to go to Oklahoma City for a lockout diversion? Kill some time trying to figure out how to pronounce that team name instead, then.
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 4
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 4
- Eichel earns assist and scores in shootout as U.S. squeaks by Finland 1
- Canada enters World Juniors as 11/10 favorite; USA next at 9/4 2
- Devils fire DeBoer 20
- More mumps: Downie and Greiss test positive 4
- Orpik reflects on ‘outside pressure’ in Pittsburgh 18
- Canada tabs Fucale for WJC opener 0
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 10
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)