Sep 15, 2012, 10:12 PM EDT
If you want to witness a collection of some of the NHL’s best young talent, book a trip to Oklahoma City.
The Edmonton Oilers assigned 26 players to the AHL’s Oklahoma City Barons, including high-end players Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Jordan Eberle and Justin Schultz. Here’s the full list:
Sportsnet reports that he needs permission from the Oilers to do so.
If that works out, he’ll play for the KHL’s Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk, according to Slava Malamud.
Don’t want to go to Oklahoma City for a lockout diversion? Kill some time trying to figure out how to pronounce that team name instead, then.
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 33
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 13
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 94
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 17
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 23
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 43
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (94)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)