Sep 15, 2012, 10:12 PM EST
If you want to witness a collection of some of the NHL’s best young talent, book a trip to Oklahoma City.
The Edmonton Oilers assigned 26 players to the AHL’s Oklahoma City Barons, including high-end players Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Jordan Eberle and Justin Schultz. Here’s the full list:
Sportsnet reports that he needs permission from the Oilers to do so.
If that works out, he’ll play for the KHL’s Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk, according to Slava Malamud.
Don’t want to go to Oklahoma City for a lockout diversion? Kill some time trying to figure out how to pronounce that team name instead, then.
- Miller’s second straight shutout puts Canucks in NHL lead 15
- Video: Ennis fires behind his back while falling, scores 3
- Video: Hjalmarsson crushes Kesler, Lindholm scores in wild sequence (Updated) 6
- Trade: Ducks get Brewer from Lightning; Beauchemin out 4-6 weeks 2
- Thanksgiving Shutdown: Rangers blank listless Flyers for second time this season 25
- Video: Martin St. Louis scores goal for 1,000th point 2
- Actual video proof that Brodeur is practicing with the Blues 5
- Return of the Mac: Rangers captain McDonagh in today vs. Flyers 3
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 2
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Report: Perron’s name comes up as Oilers seek trade for ‘top center’ (45)
- Video: Bruins see two goals waved off (44)
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? (43)