Sep 10, 2012, 12:50 PM EST
Sabres owner Terry Pegula isn’t about to risk stepping out of line.
When asked this morning about the current CBA negotiations between the NHL and the players, Pegula would only tell the Buffalo News: “I can’t tell you anything, just that talks continue. I don’t want to lose draft picks.”
Presumably losing draft picks would be a fine the NHL could levy on an individual owner for undermining the owners’ collective position.
Miami Heat owner Micky Arison was fined $500,000 for comments he made during last year’s NBA lockout.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 5
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 6
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 3
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8