Sep 8, 2012, 12:51 PM EDT
Chris Pronger hasn’t played since Nov. 19 because of a concussion and anyone who is still hoping that he’ll be ready for the start of the 2012-13 campaign won’t like the latest news from Philadelphia Flyers GM Paul Holmgren.
Holmgren said Pronger is still dealing with headaches and is “the same,” according to Sam Carchidi.
He will go to the Skate Zone at Voorhees in the coming weeks, but Holmgren said that Pronger will not be skating.
The current CBA is set to expire on Sept. 15, but if the season starts on time then the Philadelphia Flyers will be dealing with a number of injured blueliners. In addition to Pronger, Andrej Meszaros is recovering from an Achilles injury and Andreas Lilja underwent hip surgery.
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 24
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 40
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 34
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21