Sep 7, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
Josh Cooper caught up with Shea Weber during his return to Nashville, covering a variety of subjects starting with the tumultuous contract scenario he went through this summer.
“You have to move forward. I want to be here,” Weber said. “It was obviously tough and stressful going through all of it. Now that I look back, it’s something I’ll never forget.”
Weber discussed the fact that his deal doesn’t include a no-trade or no-movement clause, which was confirmed recently.
“I plan to be here for 14 years,” Weber said. “Now it’s not in my control. It’s obviously up to them and whatever they want to do, they can do. But I love it here, I love my teammates and the fans and the city.”
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 7
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 21
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 7
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 53
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 25
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39