Sep 7, 2012, 1:39 PM EDT
The NHL and NHLPA met informally for over two hours this morning in New York, and while neither side was willing to divulge what was discussed, at least they’re talking again.
The lack of rhetoric from either side following the meeting could also be construed as a positive.
It’s possible the two sides will meet again today or tomorrow, reports Chris Botta of Sports Business Journal.
The NHL and the NHLPA will meet again this afternoon at 5:30 pm. Not much progress to report today. #Lockout—
Bruce Garrioch (@SunGarrioch) September 07, 2012
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 2
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 32
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 143
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 15
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 4
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 24
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 28
- Watch Live: Bolts, Blues look to even up their respective series 0
- Preds’ Weber not travelling to Chicago 15
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (145)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (98)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)