Sep 5, 2012, 4:36 PM EDT
The Coyotes have hired a new ad agency, reports Phoenix Business Journal.
Scottsdale-based Anderson Advertising and Public Relations will replace the club’s old agency, Minneapolis-based Fallon.
“Coming off the deepest playoff run in franchise history, the Coyotes seem poised for even greater success and we’re glad to be a small part of this momentum,” Anderson creative director Jason Gonzalez told PBJ. “We’re looking forward to breathing a new sense of creativity into the Coyotes brand that showcases just what a unique, energized organization it really is.”
Of note, Anderson has already worked with Coyotes captain Shane Doan.
Here we see an advertisement the agency produced for Desert Schools Federal Credit Union in which Doan needlessly and violently checks a defenseless man from behind into an ATM machine:
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 7
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 32
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 6
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 28
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6