Sep 5, 2012, 4:36 PM EST
The Coyotes have hired a new ad agency, reports Phoenix Business Journal.
Scottsdale-based Anderson Advertising and Public Relations will replace the club’s old agency, Minneapolis-based Fallon.
“Coming off the deepest playoff run in franchise history, the Coyotes seem poised for even greater success and we’re glad to be a small part of this momentum,” Anderson creative director Jason Gonzalez told PBJ. “We’re looking forward to breathing a new sense of creativity into the Coyotes brand that showcases just what a unique, energized organization it really is.”
Of note, Anderson has already worked with Coyotes captain Shane Doan.
Here we see an advertisement the agency produced for Desert Schools Federal Credit Union in which Doan needlessly and violently checks a defenseless man from behind into an ATM machine:
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 10
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 1
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 40
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (40)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)