Sep 5, 2012, 4:36 PM EDT
The Coyotes have hired a new ad agency, reports Phoenix Business Journal.
Scottsdale-based Anderson Advertising and Public Relations will replace the club’s old agency, Minneapolis-based Fallon.
“Coming off the deepest playoff run in franchise history, the Coyotes seem poised for even greater success and we’re glad to be a small part of this momentum,” Anderson creative director Jason Gonzalez told PBJ. “We’re looking forward to breathing a new sense of creativity into the Coyotes brand that showcases just what a unique, energized organization it really is.”
Of note, Anderson has already worked with Coyotes captain Shane Doan.
Here we see an advertisement the agency produced for Desert Schools Federal Credit Union in which Doan needlessly and violently checks a defenseless man from behind into an ATM machine:
- Once again, Carlyle’s Leafs are searching for answers 0
- Video: Sens, Leafs, Habs combine for beautiful tribute following Ottawa shootings 1
- Sleepy Sharks hit new low in loss to Buffalo 9
- Goalie nods: Gustavsson gets his second start 0
- Price downplays start as Canadiens host Rangers 8
- Sens, Habs and Leafs pay tribute to fallen soldier 3
- More like it? Avs crush Canucks 33
- Video: Beauties from Perry, Eberle and Duchene 4
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 28
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (83)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- If allegations are true, will Kings welcome Voynov back into their ‘special’ group? (37)
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case (36)