Sep 5, 2012, 4:36 PM EDT
The Coyotes have hired a new ad agency, reports Phoenix Business Journal.
Scottsdale-based Anderson Advertising and Public Relations will replace the club’s old agency, Minneapolis-based Fallon.
“Coming off the deepest playoff run in franchise history, the Coyotes seem poised for even greater success and we’re glad to be a small part of this momentum,” Anderson creative director Jason Gonzalez told PBJ. “We’re looking forward to breathing a new sense of creativity into the Coyotes brand that showcases just what a unique, energized organization it really is.”
Of note, Anderson has already worked with Coyotes captain Shane Doan.
Here we see an advertisement the agency produced for Desert Schools Federal Credit Union in which Doan needlessly and violently checks a defenseless man from behind into an ATM machine:
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- The King is back: Lundqvist starts for Rangers Saturday 3
- Five big games to watch this weekend 7
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 32
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 16
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 58
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)