Sep 5, 2012, 4:36 PM EDT
The Coyotes have hired a new ad agency, reports Phoenix Business Journal.
Scottsdale-based Anderson Advertising and Public Relations will replace the club’s old agency, Minneapolis-based Fallon.
“Coming off the deepest playoff run in franchise history, the Coyotes seem poised for even greater success and we’re glad to be a small part of this momentum,” Anderson creative director Jason Gonzalez told PBJ. “We’re looking forward to breathing a new sense of creativity into the Coyotes brand that showcases just what a unique, energized organization it really is.”
Of note, Anderson has already worked with Coyotes captain Shane Doan.
Here we see an advertisement the agency produced for Desert Schools Federal Credit Union in which Doan needlessly and violently checks a defenseless man from behind into an ATM machine:
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 46
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 68
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)