Sep 5, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
He did so during an annual St. Louis Police Foundation luncheon, but there’s no word on whether he’ll give them their dinner money back* if it starts as planned.
Of course, many wonder if Pronger could play if the season even began in October – or if the Philadelphia Flyers blueliner will ever play again.
* – Isn’t that what people do when guarantees run afoul?
(H/T to Chris Nichols.)
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 6
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 35
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 16
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 52
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54