Sep 4, 2012, 1:05 PM EDT
The Washington Times is reporting that Alex Ovechin has a new haircut.
As you can see, it’s a short, military-style haircut.
When asked why the change, Ovechkin explained: “I’m one of the soldiers on the NHLPA.”
Ovechkin’s hair is expected to hold a conference call later today.
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 6
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 35
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 16
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 52
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54