Sep 4, 2012, 1:05 PM EDT
The Washington Times is reporting that Alex Ovechin has a new haircut.
As you can see, it’s a short, military-style haircut.
When asked why the change, Ovechkin explained: “I’m one of the soldiers on the NHLPA.”
Ovechkin’s hair is expected to hold a conference call later today.
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 9
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 34
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 30
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6