Sep 4, 2012, 1:05 PM EST
The Washington Times is reporting that Alex Ovechin has a new haircut.
As you can see, it’s a short, military-style haircut.
When asked why the change, Ovechkin explained: “I’m one of the soldiers on the NHLPA.”
Ovechkin’s hair is expected to hold a conference call later today.
- Stomach flu makes Lightning’s Johnson a surprise scratch 0
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 5
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 8
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 11
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 6
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 26
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 33
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2