Sep 2, 2012, 2:14 PM EDT
The next game in the long-running EA Sports’ NHL series is coming out in mere weeks (Sept. 11 if you live in North America) and NHL 13 will include a redesigned Hockey Ultimate Team mode.
Among the most noteworthy changes being announced are the removal of salary cap and career length restricts, which should give players more flexibility when building their team. In addition to that, team chemistry will play a bigger role in your on-ice success or failure. You’ll also have the ability to take on top HUT teams, even when the owner is offline.
EA has a video to provide a rundown of the changes being made to HUT:
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 8
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 27
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 44
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20