Sep 2, 2012, 2:14 PM EST
The next game in the long-running EA Sports’ NHL series is coming out in mere weeks (Sept. 11 if you live in North America) and NHL 13 will include a redesigned Hockey Ultimate Team mode.
Among the most noteworthy changes being announced are the removal of salary cap and career length restricts, which should give players more flexibility when building their team. In addition to that, team chemistry will play a bigger role in your on-ice success or failure. You’ll also have the ability to take on top HUT teams, even when the owner is offline.
EA has a video to provide a rundown of the changes being made to HUT:
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 5
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 6
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 3
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8