Aug 31, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
“They told me they made their mistake and they called me and called my agent and apologized, so it’s good,” Neuvirth said.
Neuvirth told CSNWashington.com’s Chuck Gormley that he cannot recall what he actually said about his teammates and former coach.
“I don’t remember,” Neuvirth said. “I know I talked about the boys in a good way and how good they are in the locker room and we have a great team and a great group of guys and they changed it. Like I said, they made their mistake, it’s over now and I don’t even think about it anymore.”
The website, Russian Machine Never Breaks, that translated the original report stands by its translation.
- Wild coach accuses Sharks of embellishment 37
- Lundqvist hooked after three first-period goals as Rangers’ woes continue 24
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 43
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 22
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 37
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 84
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 33
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (184)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)