Aug 31, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
“They told me they made their mistake and they called me and called my agent and apologized, so it’s good,” Neuvirth said.
Neuvirth told CSNWashington.com’s Chuck Gormley that he cannot recall what he actually said about his teammates and former coach.
“I don’t remember,” Neuvirth said. “I know I talked about the boys in a good way and how good they are in the locker room and we have a great team and a great group of guys and they changed it. Like I said, they made their mistake, it’s over now and I don’t even think about it anymore.”
The website, Russian Machine Never Breaks, that translated the original report stands by its translation.
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 0
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 11
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 1
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 8
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 15
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 70
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 64
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)