Aug 31, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
“They told me they made their mistake and they called me and called my agent and apologized, so it’s good,” Neuvirth said.
Neuvirth told CSNWashington.com’s Chuck Gormley that he cannot recall what he actually said about his teammates and former coach.
“I don’t remember,” Neuvirth said. “I know I talked about the boys in a good way and how good they are in the locker room and we have a great team and a great group of guys and they changed it. Like I said, they made their mistake, it’s over now and I don’t even think about it anymore.”
The website, Russian Machine Never Breaks, that translated the original report stands by its translation.
- Kane’s OT goal ties Blackhawks – Blues series at 2-2 11
- Stars chase Andersen, tie series with Ducks 2-2 12
- Penguins blow three-goal lead, Columbus evens series 66
- NHL suspends Matt Cooke for seven games 89
- Ducks’ Getzlaf (upper body) isn’t available for Game 4 (Updated) 3
- Two years after winning the Cup, the Kings’ ‘mix’ comes into question 39
- Duck drama: Selanne to sit as healthy scratch in Game 4 15
- MacKinnon, Johnson and Palat named Calder Trophy finalists 12
- Sharks beat Kings in OT, take 3-0 stranglehold on series 43
- Rangers chase Emery, top Flyers for 2-1 series lead 56
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (136)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)