Aug 31, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
“They told me they made their mistake and they called me and called my agent and apologized, so it’s good,” Neuvirth said.
Neuvirth told CSNWashington.com’s Chuck Gormley that he cannot recall what he actually said about his teammates and former coach.
“I don’t remember,” Neuvirth said. “I know I talked about the boys in a good way and how good they are in the locker room and we have a great team and a great group of guys and they changed it. Like I said, they made their mistake, it’s over now and I don’t even think about it anymore.”
The website, Russian Machine Never Breaks, that translated the original report stands by its translation.
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins 10
- Video: Pittsburgh pays tribute to Ottawa tragedy with O Canada rendition 4
- Video: McKenzie talks latest from Ottawa shootings, Voynov investigation 0
- WATCH LIVE: Pittsburgh vs. Philly on Rivalry Night 3
- Wild, Coyle agree on five-year contract extension 14
- The Flyers ‘have Mason’s back’ 9
- Postponed: NHL to reschedule Sens-Leafs in wake of Ottawa shootings 34
- NHL monitoring situation in Ottawa 23
- Lawyer: ‘Mr. Voynov never hit the woman’ 33
- NHL on NBCSN: Hungry Flyers set sights on rival Penguins 30
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (57)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)