Aug 31, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
“They told me they made their mistake and they called me and called my agent and apologized, so it’s good,” Neuvirth said.
Neuvirth told CSNWashington.com’s Chuck Gormley that he cannot recall what he actually said about his teammates and former coach.
“I don’t remember,” Neuvirth said. “I know I talked about the boys in a good way and how good they are in the locker room and we have a great team and a great group of guys and they changed it. Like I said, they made their mistake, it’s over now and I don’t even think about it anymore.”
The website, Russian Machine Never Breaks, that translated the original report stands by its translation.
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 4
- Reports: Chara could miss at least 4-6 weeks with knee injury 6
- Video: Red Wings’ stars stun Penguins with late surge 14
- Report: Isles’ Bailey out indefinitely after breaking hand 1
- Dale Hunter: Ovechkin isn’t going to win the Selke, but he’s ‘coachable’ 13
- Voynov case: D.A. wants ‘additional follow-up’ from police before deciding on charges 20
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins 82
- Video: Pittsburgh pays tribute to Ottawa tragedy with O Canada rendition 15
- Video: McKenzie talks latest from Ottawa shootings, Voynov investigation 0
- WATCH LIVE: Pittsburgh vs. Philly on Rivalry Night 3
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)