Aug 30, 2012, 9:00 PM EDT
Eberle reflected on the pressure he faces individually and the Oilers confront as a team going into 2012-13.
“We have a lot to prove still,” Eberle said. “Team-wise, we haven’t really achieved much yet, and that’s our focus right now.”
Eberle discussed what he describes as a vigorous offseason training program.
“I’ve had a huge summer of training, maybe my best ever,” Eberle said. “Maybe I’m getting older, getting my man strength.”
(That has the making of a fantastic nickname, or at least an amusing T-shirt.)
- Blackhawks nearly blow it…but don’t 1
- ‘Hawks rattle Rask with ‘way more traffic’ in Game 4 3
- Discuss: More Seabrook OT magic ties series 27
- Are the Pens leaning towards trading Letang? (Updated) 65
- Playoffs Tonight: Can ‘Hawks solve Rask? 23
- Sakic: If we keep top pick, we’ll likely draft a forward 27
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 37
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 60
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 103
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 12