Aug 30, 2012, 9:00 PM EST
Eberle reflected on the pressure he faces individually and the Oilers confront as a team going into 2012-13.
“We have a lot to prove still,” Eberle said. “Team-wise, we haven’t really achieved much yet, and that’s our focus right now.”
Eberle discussed what he describes as a vigorous offseason training program.
“I’ve had a huge summer of training, maybe my best ever,” Eberle said. “Maybe I’m getting older, getting my man strength.”
(That has the making of a fantastic nickname, or at least an amusing T-shirt.)
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 5
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 73
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2