Aug 30, 2012, 9:00 PM EDT
Eberle reflected on the pressure he faces individually and the Oilers confront as a team going into 2012-13.
“We have a lot to prove still,” Eberle said. “Team-wise, we haven’t really achieved much yet, and that’s our focus right now.”
Eberle discussed what he describes as a vigorous offseason training program.
“I’ve had a huge summer of training, maybe my best ever,” Eberle said. “Maybe I’m getting older, getting my man strength.”
(That has the making of a fantastic nickname, or at least an amusing T-shirt.)
- Under Pressure: Turris, MacArthur & Ryan 1
- It’s Ottawa Senators day on PHT 7
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47