Aug 29, 2012, 5:40 PM EDT
Instead, Panaccio reports that they “hope” to get something done by Friday.
Much like the last time the NHLPA gathered information for a counter, Donald Fehr & Co. claim that they are asking for more specifics from the league.
Union still has not gotten last season specific club by club breakdowns on HRR.—
Tim Panaccio (@tpanotchCSN) August 29, 2012
Pat Leonard expands on that point.
Pat Leonard (@NYDNRangers) August 29, 2012
Getting more club-specific info might gel well with Fehr’s argument to increase revenue sharing for the league’s have-nots.
- Tortorella calls meltdown ‘a kick in the teeth’ 0
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 7
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 13
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 7
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 22
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 35
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 38
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 42
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (70)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)