Aug 29, 2012, 5:40 PM EST
Instead, Panaccio reports that they “hope” to get something done by Friday.
Much like the last time the NHLPA gathered information for a counter, Donald Fehr & Co. claim that they are asking for more specifics from the league.
Union still has not gotten last season specific club by club breakdowns on HRR.—
Tim Panaccio (@tpanotchCSN) August 29, 2012
Pat Leonard expands on that point.
Pat Leonard (@NYDNRangers) August 29, 2012
Getting more club-specific info might gel well with Fehr’s argument to increase revenue sharing for the league’s have-nots.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 37
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 59
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 18
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 35
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 53
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 68
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)