Aug 28, 2012, 6:45 PM EDT
As you might suspect, the same union source doesn’t think the NHLPA will agree to this deal.
As we previously reported, NHLPA boss Donald Fehr said that the new proposal was “different in some respects,” but he “doesn’t feel better or worse.”
The union intends to respond to this proposal. The two sides will meet again on Wednesday.
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 9
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 34
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 30
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6