Aug 24, 2012, 9:00 PM EDT
Jeff Carter‘s day with the Stanley Cup probably produces images that, for some, might be surprising – perhaps even embittering.
(Sorry Philadelphia Flyers fans. Extra apologies, Columbus Blue Jackets fans.)
Still, most should get a chuckle out of the sight of the 27-year-old sniper squeezing into a jersey he used to wear when he was seven. Philip “Keeper of the Cup” Pritchard shares that amusing image:
(You can’t quite sing “Fat Guy in a little coat,” but some of the spirit’s there.)
Here’s one with Carter drinking champagne with his father.
For a write-up on Carter’s day with the Cup, click here.
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)