Aug 23, 2012, 1:57 PM EDT
If you’ve ever wondered which political party the owner of your favorite NHL team supports (have any of you?), the New York Times has done the extensive research.
Not surprisingly, Republican candidates/campaigns have received the most donations from NHL owners, the majority of whom we assume are pro business (and know for a fact have anti-union leanings.)
Anyway, the full breakdown is there if you’re curious.
Hey, maybe PHT should start covering the election if there’s a lockout.
Would you like that?
Or, would you rather take a chainsaw and cut off your leg?
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 0
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 15
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 16
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 57
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (69)
- Flyers’ Luke Schenn on first-period brawl: ‘That’s the way it goes’ (57)