Aug 23, 2012, 1:57 PM EDT
If you’ve ever wondered which political party the owner of your favorite NHL team supports (have any of you?), the New York Times has done the extensive research.
Not surprisingly, Republican candidates/campaigns have received the most donations from NHL owners, the majority of whom we assume are pro business (and know for a fact have anti-union leanings.)
Anyway, the full breakdown is there if you’re curious.
Hey, maybe PHT should start covering the election if there’s a lockout.
Would you like that?
Or, would you rather take a chainsaw and cut off your leg?
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 20
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 45
- All eyes on Lundqvist 11
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)