Aug 23, 2012, 1:57 PM EST
If you’ve ever wondered which political party the owner of your favorite NHL team supports (have any of you?), the New York Times has done the extensive research.
Not surprisingly, Republican candidates/campaigns have received the most donations from NHL owners, the majority of whom we assume are pro business (and know for a fact have anti-union leanings.)
Anyway, the full breakdown is there if you’re curious.
Hey, maybe PHT should start covering the election if there’s a lockout.
Would you like that?
Or, would you rather take a chainsaw and cut off your leg?
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 27
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 8
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 18
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 6
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 6
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 20
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 18
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch (46)