Aug 23, 2012, 1:57 PM EST
If you’ve ever wondered which political party the owner of your favorite NHL team supports (have any of you?), the New York Times has done the extensive research.
Not surprisingly, Republican candidates/campaigns have received the most donations from NHL owners, the majority of whom we assume are pro business (and know for a fact have anti-union leanings.)
Anyway, the full breakdown is there if you’re curious.
Hey, maybe PHT should start covering the election if there’s a lockout.
Would you like that?
Or, would you rather take a chainsaw and cut off your leg?
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 3
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 6
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 9
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 25
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)