Aug 23, 2012, 1:57 PM EDT
If you’ve ever wondered which political party the owner of your favorite NHL team supports (have any of you?), the New York Times has done the extensive research.
Not surprisingly, Republican candidates/campaigns have received the most donations from NHL owners, the majority of whom we assume are pro business (and know for a fact have anti-union leanings.)
Anyway, the full breakdown is there if you’re curious.
Hey, maybe PHT should start covering the election if there’s a lockout.
Would you like that?
Or, would you rather take a chainsaw and cut off your leg?
- Back to junior: Sabres return Reinhart to WHL Kootenay 1
- Report: Phone hearing for Burrows, who says hit on Emelin wasn’t late 16
- Video: Burrows catches Emelin with a late hit (Updated) 12
- Report: Thomas Vanek involved in money laundering scandal 31
- Video: Devils (finally) win a shootout 4
- Video: Lucic and Stewart drop the gloves 24
- Blues lose Backes, Oshie indefinitely to concussions 5
- Struggling Coyotes ‘not anywhere good enough,’ says GM 9
- Red Wings take over third period, blank Ovechkin in win 8
- Video: Doc Emrick’s heartfelt words about Gordie Howe 5
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (62)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (45)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)