Aug 23, 2012, 11:24 AM EDT
It wasn’t a long meeting between the NHL and NHLPA this morning in Toronto, with the two sides reportedly breaking off CBA negotiations before 11 a.m. ET.
Now, it should be noted that the NHLPA has a regional meeting today in Toronto after lunch, so this wasn’t unexpected.
NHL commissioner Gary Bettman and NHLPA chief Donald Fehr will address the media shortly.
To catch up on yesterday’s CBA proceedings, click here.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 48
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)