Aug 23, 2012, 11:24 AM EDT
It wasn’t a long meeting between the NHL and NHLPA this morning in Toronto, with the two sides reportedly breaking off CBA negotiations before 11 a.m. ET.
Now, it should be noted that the NHLPA has a regional meeting today in Toronto after lunch, so this wasn’t unexpected.
NHL commissioner Gary Bettman and NHLPA chief Donald Fehr will address the media shortly.
To catch up on yesterday’s CBA proceedings, click here.
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 10
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 36
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12