Aug 23, 2012, 11:24 AM EDT
It wasn’t a long meeting between the NHL and NHLPA this morning in Toronto, with the two sides reportedly breaking off CBA negotiations before 11 a.m. ET.
Now, it should be noted that the NHLPA has a regional meeting today in Toronto after lunch, so this wasn’t unexpected.
NHL commissioner Gary Bettman and NHLPA chief Donald Fehr will address the media shortly.
To catch up on yesterday’s CBA proceedings, click here.
- Video: Red Wings’ fans show support for Gordie Howe 0
- Burrows suspended three games for ‘late hit to the head’ on Emelin 11
- Blues say Center for Disease Control hasn’t been to Scottrade, don’t plan on it coming 7
- Agent: Vanek was not ‘involved’ in money laundering 9
- Even after big changes, Isles still struggling defensively 13
- Back to junior: Sabres return Reinhart to WHL Kootenay 4
- Report: Phone hearing for Burrows, who says hit on Emelin wasn’t late 38
- Video: Burrows catches Emelin with a late hit (Updated) 12
- Report: Thomas Vanek involved in money laundering scandal 37
- Video: Devils (finally) win a shootout 4
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (62)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (46)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)