Aug 20, 2012, 6:41 PM EDT
It’s unclear if the NHL will cancel regular season games because of a potential lockout, but plenty of events have been scuttled already.
George Richards reports that the Florida Panthers’ rookie tournament is the latest “victim.”
The event was scheduled from Sept. 15-19 in Coral Springs, with the Panthers, Boston Bruins, Carolina Hurricanes and Tampa Bay Lightning expected to participate.
It’s also clear that the NHL curbed its traditional European Premiere because of “labor uncertainty.”
Will the 2013 All-Star Game eventually join the list?
- If allegations are true, will Kings welcome Voynov back into their ‘special’ group? 0
- Rutherford on Fleury: ‘As long as I’m the GM, he’ll be our goalie’ 13
- Datsyuk will play tonight in Montreal 1
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers take on ‘Hawks in Chicago 8
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 28
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 3
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 29
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 36
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)