Aug 15, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
Dennis Bernstein passes along Expressen.se’s report that Henrik and Daniel Sedin plan on staying in Vancouver in the event of a lockout – under most circumstances.
One possibility that can change things, however, is if the entire season gets canceled.
In that case, the Sedin twins have reportedly been in talks with Swedish Elite League team MODO for a possible hockey-playing Plan B.
Some NBA players actually opted to play in foreign leagues even without a full season lost, in many cases arranging “out” clauses to allow them to return to the NBA once those talks were over.
Of course, right now these are just hypothetical discussions.
(H/T to Rotoworld)
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 8
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 27
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 9
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 17
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 33
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 57
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 106
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 12
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (106)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (91)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)