Aug 15, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
Dennis Bernstein passes along Expressen.se’s report that Henrik and Daniel Sedin plan on staying in Vancouver in the event of a lockout – under most circumstances.
One possibility that can change things, however, is if the entire season gets canceled.
In that case, the Sedin twins have reportedly been in talks with Swedish Elite League team MODO for a possible hockey-playing Plan B.
Some NBA players actually opted to play in foreign leagues even without a full season lost, in many cases arranging “out” clauses to allow them to return to the NBA once those talks were over.
Of course, right now these are just hypothetical discussions.
(H/T to Rotoworld)
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 3
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 19
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 17
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 57
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (69)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (59)