Aug 15, 2012, 7:00 PM EST
Dennis Bernstein passes along Expressen.se’s report that Henrik and Daniel Sedin plan on staying in Vancouver in the event of a lockout – under most circumstances.
One possibility that can change things, however, is if the entire season gets canceled.
In that case, the Sedin twins have reportedly been in talks with Swedish Elite League team MODO for a possible hockey-playing Plan B.
Some NBA players actually opted to play in foreign leagues even without a full season lost, in many cases arranging “out” clauses to allow them to return to the NBA once those talks were over.
Of course, right now these are just hypothetical discussions.
(H/T to Rotoworld)
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 2
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56