Aug 9, 2012, 11:40 AM EST
Toews has traded up, paying $2.05 million for a seven-room, 2,700-square-foot condominium unit in the Lakeshore East neighborhood and listing his longtime condo unit nearby for $1.85 million.
The two-bedroom, 39th-floor unit that Toews, 24, bought has high-end touches, including three Sub-Zero refrigerators, a 1,000-square-foot deck with a large hot tub, two additional terraces and a kitchen with two-inch quartzite counters and a Gaggenau oven.
Other features include 2-1/2 baths, 10-foot ceilings, custom cabinetry, Lumina lighting and a master bath with Jado faucets; onyx, honed marble; quartzite counters and a private commode.
Whoa, three Sub-Zero fridges? The housing market hasn’t seen this kind of excess since George Costanza built his second solarium.
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 6
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Report: Alfredsson retirement to be announced Dec. 4 5
- On the odds of fighting back after Thanksgiving 7
- Why are the Oilers still bad? Look at their drafting 21
- The Leafs are worth almost seven times the Panthers, says Forbes 20
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? 43
- Crosby, Malkin power Penguins, help Fleury grab 300th win 7
- Sooner than later? Bruins GM hopes Chara can return in 10-14 days 1
- With worst save percentage in NHL, Oilers fire goalie coach 22
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)