Aug 9, 2012, 11:40 AM EDT
Toews has traded up, paying $2.05 million for a seven-room, 2,700-square-foot condominium unit in the Lakeshore East neighborhood and listing his longtime condo unit nearby for $1.85 million.
The two-bedroom, 39th-floor unit that Toews, 24, bought has high-end touches, including three Sub-Zero refrigerators, a 1,000-square-foot deck with a large hot tub, two additional terraces and a kitchen with two-inch quartzite counters and a Gaggenau oven.
Other features include 2-1/2 baths, 10-foot ceilings, custom cabinetry, Lumina lighting and a master bath with Jado faucets; onyx, honed marble; quartzite counters and a private commode.
Whoa, three Sub-Zero fridges? The housing market hasn’t seen this kind of excess since George Costanza built his second solarium.
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 2
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 16
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 7
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 22
- Vermette, Teravainen return for Blackhawks in Game 4 14
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 24
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 51
- All eyes on Lundqvist 11
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (173)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)