Aug 9, 2012, 11:40 AM EDT
Toews has traded up, paying $2.05 million for a seven-room, 2,700-square-foot condominium unit in the Lakeshore East neighborhood and listing his longtime condo unit nearby for $1.85 million.
The two-bedroom, 39th-floor unit that Toews, 24, bought has high-end touches, including three Sub-Zero refrigerators, a 1,000-square-foot deck with a large hot tub, two additional terraces and a kitchen with two-inch quartzite counters and a Gaggenau oven.
Other features include 2-1/2 baths, 10-foot ceilings, custom cabinetry, Lumina lighting and a master bath with Jado faucets; onyx, honed marble; quartzite counters and a private commode.
Whoa, three Sub-Zero fridges? The housing market hasn’t seen this kind of excess since George Costanza built his second solarium.
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 9
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 10
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 9
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 10
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 32
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 31
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 66
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)