Aug 9, 2012, 11:40 AM EDT
Toews has traded up, paying $2.05 million for a seven-room, 2,700-square-foot condominium unit in the Lakeshore East neighborhood and listing his longtime condo unit nearby for $1.85 million.
The two-bedroom, 39th-floor unit that Toews, 24, bought has high-end touches, including three Sub-Zero refrigerators, a 1,000-square-foot deck with a large hot tub, two additional terraces and a kitchen with two-inch quartzite counters and a Gaggenau oven.
Other features include 2-1/2 baths, 10-foot ceilings, custom cabinetry, Lumina lighting and a master bath with Jado faucets; onyx, honed marble; quartzite counters and a private commode.
Whoa, three Sub-Zero fridges? The housing market hasn’t seen this kind of excess since George Costanza built his second solarium.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)