Aug 7, 2012, 6:18 PM EDT
The NHL’s top couple is calling it quits.
Willa Ford, the celebrity wife of former Stars and Red Wings superstar Mike Modano, announced the two were getting a divorce after five years of marriage.
You might recall it was Ford who helped fire up Stars fans two summers ago that she wanted Modano to sign with Detroit to stick it to Dallas. See, this has more to do with hockey than you thought!
(h/t Hot Clicks)
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 4
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 17
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 60
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 24
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 64
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1