Aug 7, 2012, 6:18 PM EST
The NHL’s top couple is calling it quits.
Willa Ford, the celebrity wife of former Stars and Red Wings superstar Mike Modano, announced the two were getting a divorce after five years of marriage.
You might recall it was Ford who helped fire up Stars fans two summers ago that she wanted Modano to sign with Detroit to stick it to Dallas. See, this has more to do with hockey than you thought!
(h/t Hot Clicks)
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 9
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 48
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 20
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 36
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32