Aug 7, 2012, 6:18 PM EDT
The NHL’s top couple is calling it quits.
Willa Ford, the celebrity wife of former Stars and Red Wings superstar Mike Modano, announced the two were getting a divorce after five years of marriage.
You might recall it was Ford who helped fire up Stars fans two summers ago that she wanted Modano to sign with Detroit to stick it to Dallas. See, this has more to do with hockey than you thought!
(h/t Hot Clicks)
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5