Aug 2, 2012, 6:11 PM EDT
There are a lot of ways to make your marriage proposal special. One is to pop the question on a boat in front of the Stanley Cup.
That’s the opportunity Justin Williams‘ brother-in-law got during Williams’ time with the Stanley Cup. You can watch the proposal below:
The Los Angeles Kings have been making a most of their time with the Stanley Cup this summer. Dustin Brown raised $12,176 in donations for the Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund and brought the trophy to the gravestone of his wife’s cousin, Christopher Bordoni, who was a Marine that was killed because of a suicide attack in Afghanistan.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 17
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 21
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 23
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 93
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5