Aug 2, 2012, 6:11 PM EST
There are a lot of ways to make your marriage proposal special. One is to pop the question on a boat in front of the Stanley Cup.
That’s the opportunity Justin Williams‘ brother-in-law got during Williams’ time with the Stanley Cup. You can watch the proposal below:
The Los Angeles Kings have been making a most of their time with the Stanley Cup this summer. Dustin Brown raised $12,176 in donations for the Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund and brought the trophy to the gravestone of his wife’s cousin, Christopher Bordoni, who was a Marine that was killed because of a suicide attack in Afghanistan.
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 44
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 7
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 35
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11