If you’re free on Monday, you can meet Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis at the Hockey Hall of Fame
Jul 29, 2012, 4:44 PM EDT
Do you like hockey?
Do you live anywhere near Toronto?
Do you like Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis?
If yes, the Hockey Hall of Fame has something for you.
According to its Facebook page, the HHOF will host Ferrell and Galifianakis on Monday, July 30 in advance of a special showing of their new film, The Campaign.
The first 125 people to arrive at the Hall get to meet the pair and attend a special advance screening of the movie. Sweet deal.
Ferrell, as you may have heard, is a pretty big hockey fan that attended numerous Kings games during their recent Stanley Cup run.
I don’t know if Galifianakis is into hockey at all, but he does bear a striking resemblance to Tim Thomas:
The “You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack,” quote never seemed more apropos.
- Video: Islanders’ Hickey cut after taking a skate to the face 1
- (Video) McKenzie: NHLPA ‘entirely on board’ with Voynov suspension 4
- If allegations are true, will Kings welcome Voynov back into their ‘special’ group? 28
- Rutherford on Fleury: ‘As long as I’m the GM, he’ll be our goalie’ 15
- Datsyuk will play tonight in Montreal 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers take on ‘Hawks in Chicago 8
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 30
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 3
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 29
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 36
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)