If you’re free on Monday, you can meet Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis at the Hockey Hall of Fame
Jul 29, 2012, 4:44 PM EDT
Do you like hockey?
Do you live anywhere near Toronto?
Do you like Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis?
If yes, the Hockey Hall of Fame has something for you.
According to its Facebook page, the HHOF will host Ferrell and Galifianakis on Monday, July 30 in advance of a special showing of their new film, The Campaign.
The first 125 people to arrive at the Hall get to meet the pair and attend a special advance screening of the movie. Sweet deal.
Ferrell, as you may have heard, is a pretty big hockey fan that attended numerous Kings games during their recent Stanley Cup run.
I don’t know if Galifianakis is into hockey at all, but he does bear a striking resemblance to Tim Thomas:
The “You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack,” quote never seemed more apropos.
- NHL, Coyotes deny report that team is moving to Vegas 23
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 46
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 20
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 85
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 18
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 42
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 15
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 13
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 47
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 5
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (86)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)