If you’re free on Monday, you can meet Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis at the Hockey Hall of Fame
Jul 29, 2012, 4:44 PM EST
Do you like hockey?
Do you live anywhere near Toronto?
Do you like Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis?
If yes, the Hockey Hall of Fame has something for you.
According to its Facebook page, the HHOF will host Ferrell and Galifianakis on Monday, July 30 in advance of a special showing of their new film, The Campaign.
The first 125 people to arrive at the Hall get to meet the pair and attend a special advance screening of the movie. Sweet deal.
Ferrell, as you may have heard, is a pretty big hockey fan that attended numerous Kings games during their recent Stanley Cup run.
I don’t know if Galifianakis is into hockey at all, but he does bear a striking resemblance to Tim Thomas:
The “You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack,” quote never seemed more apropos.
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 20
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 57
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 14
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 21
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)