If you’re free on Monday, you can meet Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis at the Hockey Hall of Fame
Jul 29, 2012, 4:44 PM EDT
Do you like hockey?
Do you live anywhere near Toronto?
Do you like Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis?
If yes, the Hockey Hall of Fame has something for you.
According to its Facebook page, the HHOF will host Ferrell and Galifianakis on Monday, July 30 in advance of a special showing of their new film, The Campaign.
The first 125 people to arrive at the Hall get to meet the pair and attend a special advance screening of the movie. Sweet deal.
Ferrell, as you may have heard, is a pretty big hockey fan that attended numerous Kings games during their recent Stanley Cup run.
I don’t know if Galifianakis is into hockey at all, but he does bear a striking resemblance to Tim Thomas:
The “You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack,” quote never seemed more apropos.
- Discuss: Blackhawks push series to Game 6 12
- Report: Canucks ask Leafs permission to interview Eakins for head coaching gig 0
- Tortorella takes blame for top players’ struggles 12
- Discuss: Bruins finish off Rangers in Game 5 39
- Brassard says Marchand ‘doesn’t show any respect for his opponents’ 68
- Playoffs tonight: Bruins and Red Wings look to finish things in Game 5 7
- Video: Senators’ captain Alfredsson discusses his future 11
- Penguins put on a ‘clinic’ in semifinal series win over Senators 36
- Report: NHL to present Glendale with Coyotes ownership plan next week 16
- Discuss: Penguins knock off the Senators in Game 5, headed to conference final 74
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting (114)
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? (101)
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (99)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (95)
- Discuss: Rangers stay alive with OT win (87)
- Blackhawks stave off elimination
- Video: Highlights: Blackhawks top Red Wings 4-1
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PHT: Bruins bounce Rangers, advance to Conf. finals
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- Play Video: Highlights: Blackhawks stay alive
- Play Video: Bickell blasts Kronwall
- Play Video: Toews scores first goal of the playoffs
- Play Video: Howard with a couple of tremendous saves in Game 5
- Play Video: Highlights: Bruins move onto Eastern Conference finals
- Play Video: Lundqvist takes one away from Lucic