If you’re free on Monday, you can meet Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis at the Hockey Hall of Fame
Jul 29, 2012, 4:44 PM EDT
Do you like hockey?
Do you live anywhere near Toronto?
Do you like Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis?
If yes, the Hockey Hall of Fame has something for you.
According to its Facebook page, the HHOF will host Ferrell and Galifianakis on Monday, July 30 in advance of a special showing of their new film, The Campaign.
The first 125 people to arrive at the Hall get to meet the pair and attend a special advance screening of the movie. Sweet deal.
Ferrell, as you may have heard, is a pretty big hockey fan that attended numerous Kings games during their recent Stanley Cup run.
I don’t know if Galifianakis is into hockey at all, but he does bear a striking resemblance to Tim Thomas:
The “You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack,” quote never seemed more apropos.
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- The King is back: Lundqvist starts for Rangers Saturday 3
- Five big games to watch this weekend 7
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 32
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 16
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 58
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)