Jul 28, 2012, 2:19 PM EDT
Recently, Chicago Bulls forward Joakim Noah sat down with ESPN’s Michele Steele to talk about a variety of things: his hair, what languages he speaks, his summer vacation and his top three Chicago athletes.
On that last topic, Noah expressed some love for his good friend Patrick Kane.
“I gotta show my guy some love — Pat Kane,” Noah said. “That’s my dude. You gotta show him love. You guys are on him — leave my guy alone.
“He’s a young guy and he made you guys so happy when he won the championship…and now you guys see a couple pictures on the Internet and you guys are all over him.
“What happens in the club stays in the club, Chicago. Stop taking pictures, trying to criminalize your players and stuff like that. Pat Kane, you my guy — shout out to Patrick Kane.”
- Video: Beauties from Perry, Eberle and Duchene 0
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 17
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 25
- Report: Billionaire wants NHL team in Vegas; new Coyotes owner ‘sees flipping the team as a good investment’ 23
- Chara has PCL tear, out 4-6 weeks 19
- Coburn, MacDonald out four weeks with lower-body injuries 19
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 9
- Reports: Chara could miss at least 4-6 weeks with knee injury 13
- Video: Red Wings’ stars stun Penguins with late surge 31
- Report: Isles’ Bailey out indefinitely after breaking hand 3
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)