Jul 28, 2012, 2:19 PM EDT
Recently, Chicago Bulls forward Joakim Noah sat down with ESPN’s Michele Steele to talk about a variety of things: his hair, what languages he speaks, his summer vacation and his top three Chicago athletes.
On that last topic, Noah expressed some love for his good friend Patrick Kane.
“I gotta show my guy some love — Pat Kane,” Noah said. “That’s my dude. You gotta show him love. You guys are on him — leave my guy alone.
“He’s a young guy and he made you guys so happy when he won the championship…and now you guys see a couple pictures on the Internet and you guys are all over him.
“What happens in the club stays in the club, Chicago. Stop taking pictures, trying to criminalize your players and stuff like that. Pat Kane, you my guy — shout out to Patrick Kane.”
- Report: Thomas Vanek involved in money laundering scandal 17
- Video: Devils (finally) win a shootout 4
- Video: Lucic and Stewart drop the gloves 20
- Blues lose Backes, Oshie indefinitely to concussions 5
- Struggling Coyotes ‘not anywhere good enough,’ says GM 9
- Red Wings take over third period, blank Ovechkin in win 8
- Video: Doc Emrick’s heartfelt words about Gordie Howe 5
- Rangers’ Moore suspended five games for ‘extremely difficult’ Haula hit 18
- Ovechkin looking to avoid career-long scoring slump tonight 11
- Nolan skates Sabres, says the time for ‘taking it easy is over’ 38
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (62)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (45)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)