Jul 28, 2012, 2:19 PM EDT
Recently, Chicago Bulls forward Joakim Noah sat down with ESPN’s Michele Steele to talk about a variety of things: his hair, what languages he speaks, his summer vacation and his top three Chicago athletes.
On that last topic, Noah expressed some love for his good friend Patrick Kane.
“I gotta show my guy some love — Pat Kane,” Noah said. “That’s my dude. You gotta show him love. You guys are on him — leave my guy alone.
“He’s a young guy and he made you guys so happy when he won the championship…and now you guys see a couple pictures on the Internet and you guys are all over him.
“What happens in the club stays in the club, Chicago. Stop taking pictures, trying to criminalize your players and stuff like that. Pat Kane, you my guy — shout out to Patrick Kane.”
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 7
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 32
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 6
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 28
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6