Jul 28, 2012, 2:19 PM EST
Recently, Chicago Bulls forward Joakim Noah sat down with ESPN’s Michele Steele to talk about a variety of things: his hair, what languages he speaks, his summer vacation and his top three Chicago athletes.
On that last topic, Noah expressed some love for his good friend Patrick Kane.
“I gotta show my guy some love — Pat Kane,” Noah said. “That’s my dude. You gotta show him love. You guys are on him — leave my guy alone.
“He’s a young guy and he made you guys so happy when he won the championship…and now you guys see a couple pictures on the Internet and you guys are all over him.
“What happens in the club stays in the club, Chicago. Stop taking pictures, trying to criminalize your players and stuff like that. Pat Kane, you my guy — shout out to Patrick Kane.”
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 0
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 13
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 17
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (68)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)