Jul 28, 2012, 2:19 PM EDT
Recently, Chicago Bulls forward Joakim Noah sat down with ESPN’s Michele Steele to talk about a variety of things: his hair, what languages he speaks, his summer vacation and his top three Chicago athletes.
On that last topic, Noah expressed some love for his good friend Patrick Kane.
“I gotta show my guy some love — Pat Kane,” Noah said. “That’s my dude. You gotta show him love. You guys are on him — leave my guy alone.
“He’s a young guy and he made you guys so happy when he won the championship…and now you guys see a couple pictures on the Internet and you guys are all over him.
“What happens in the club stays in the club, Chicago. Stop taking pictures, trying to criminalize your players and stuff like that. Pat Kane, you my guy — shout out to Patrick Kane.”
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 34
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 11
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 3
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 20
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 22
- Watch Live: Bolts, Blues look to even up their respective series 0
- Preds’ Weber not travelling to Chicago 15
- Report: Flames requested a review of Engelland’s instigator 17
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 15
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (98)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
- PHT Morning Skate: Ottawa Sun runs with front page headline ‘Heads Up, P.K.’ (74)