Jul 26, 2012, 7:01 PM EDT
Since joining the Rangers from the Columbus Blue Jackets last season, his time on ice dropped from about 20 minutes per game to a little more than 17. Still, the 25-year-old blueliner found a place in the Rangers’ lineup during his 53 regular season games and 20 playoff contests.
New York’s defensive depth might be a question next season, yet further improvement from Stralman could help alleviate that concern.
Stralman’s arbitration hearing was scheduled for July 31.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 17
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 94
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5