Jul 25, 2012, 10:44 AM EST
Joe Haggerty of CSNNE.com hears it from Boston GM Peter Chiarelli that you shouldn’t expect anything big from the Bruins the rest of the way.
“I think there’s a good chance that this will be our roster going into camp,” said Chiarelli. “I think there’s a good chance. There’s a lot of the summer left and there’s a lot of stuff that has to happen on a macro basis too. So, I really, if anything right now, there’s — in my mind — there’s more uncertainty as far as the global landscape and us in the global landscape.
“I guess what I’m saying is, I think anything can happen depending on how things unfold, but there’s a good chance that this will be our roster going into the training camp.”
If you’re a Bruins fan and you’re fretting about things, the news of Nathan Horton being cleared for contact following his late-season concussion is their big “acquisition” of the summer. Getting him back helps balance out their lines and gives them their big goal scorer.
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 1
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 3
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 4
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 55
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 2
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 10
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap (56)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)