Jul 24, 2012, 2:10 PM EDT
The Nashville Predators have signed center Colin Wilson to a three-year, $6 million contract.
Wilson, 22, had 15 goals and 20 assists in 68 games last season. He was a healthy scratch for the first six games of the playoffs, but was inserted into the lineup for the last four.
The Tennessean recaps Wilson’s up-and-down year here.
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 10
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 18
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 21
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 16
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 53
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 49
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35