Jul 24, 2012, 2:10 PM EDT
The Nashville Predators have signed center Colin Wilson to a three-year, $6 million contract.
Wilson, 22, had 15 goals and 20 assists in 68 games last season. He was a healthy scratch for the first six games of the playoffs, but was inserted into the lineup for the last four.
The Tennessean recaps Wilson’s up-and-down year here.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 0
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 4
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 17
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53