Jul 23, 2012, 4:24 PM EDT
Nashville Predators have signed forward Sergei Kostitsyn to a two-year, $6 million contract, avoiding arbitration in the process.
Kostitsyn, 25, had 17 goals and 26 assists in 2011-12; however, he struggled in the playoffs, with just a goal and an assist in 10 games.
- Treliving would be ‘shocked’ if Bennett sticks with Flames in 14-15 3
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 8
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 15
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 41
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22