Jul 20, 2012, 10:45 PM EST
During the Chicago Blackhawks convention, Patrick Kane admitted embarrassment regarding off-ice incidents but denied talk of a drinking problem. Kane still apologized for his actions, yet he told Brian Hedger that occasional trade rumors do bother him.
“You hear a lot of rumors and there’s obviously concern when you hear rumors. I’d be lying to you if I said I wasn’t,” Kane said.
“I’m sure he’s been through the lecture process about how he could pick his spots a little better and be a little smarter,” Sharp said. “It doesn’t take away from the fact he’s a great kid and comes from a great family. I’m going to support him no matter.”
“It’s almost like it’s the thing to do now is to see him out, take pictures and follow him around with a video camera,” Keith said.
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 0
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 0
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 5
- WATCH LIVE: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 0
- Will the Youngstars even have a chance? (Updated) 9
- Unique World Cup format allows ‘more of the very best players’ to participate 6
- NHL unveils 2016 Winter Classic, Stadium Series games 15
- Players have fun, show off personalities in water-fueled All-Star Fantasy Draft 9
- Video: ‘Coachable’ Kessel goes from last pick to 2nd overall 5
- Video: Team Foligno takes Ryan Johansen first overall in All-Star Fantasy Draft 1
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Metro sensational: Rangers continue dominance of division, Pens (61)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)