Jul 20, 2012, 10:45 PM EDT
During the Chicago Blackhawks convention, Patrick Kane admitted embarrassment regarding off-ice incidents but denied talk of a drinking problem. Kane still apologized for his actions, yet he told Brian Hedger that occasional trade rumors do bother him.
“You hear a lot of rumors and there’s obviously concern when you hear rumors. I’d be lying to you if I said I wasn’t,” Kane said.
“I’m sure he’s been through the lecture process about how he could pick his spots a little better and be a little smarter,” Sharp said. “It doesn’t take away from the fact he’s a great kid and comes from a great family. I’m going to support him no matter.”
“It’s almost like it’s the thing to do now is to see him out, take pictures and follow him around with a video camera,” Keith said.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)