Jul 13, 2012, 11:14 AM EDT
The 25-year-old will earn $700,000 if he plays in the NHL in 2012-13. Since turning professional, he’s split his time between the San Jose Sharks and the AHL’s Worcester Sharks.
Ferriero can play at both ends of the ice, and despite an undersized frame doesn’t mind getting his nose dirty.
In 2007-08, he helped Boston College to a national championship.
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 4
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 21
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 6
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 53
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 25
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39